8

*MAI'S POV*

Mai was impatiently waiting for Louis to come and get her out of this horrible place.

It feels like I've been here forever.

I can't talk, I can't move, I can't use the bathroom. I'm just stuck here tied to this bed.

After Louis left this tall man walked in and just stood next to me, just watching me like a statue.

I really thought he was going to kill me. I was begging him to just let me go. I pleaded if not for me then for my baby, and he remained silent and did not move one inch. I started screaming on the top of my lungs hoping someone would here me, but when I did the man lunged forward and covered my mouth and held a knife to my throat.

I just want to go home.

I laid there for hours, I started to feel like Louis was never going to come until the door handle began to raddle.

When the attempt to open the door failed the person gave up.

Or so I thought. A rock flew through the window shattering it and then Louis appeared I was so happy I was finally going to be free.

But on the other hand I was scared because I dont know what the man would do to him I tried screaming to warn him but he didn't understand me with this gag in my mouth and when he got inside he smiled at me.

When his eyes reached the man his smile dropped and before he could even react the man reached to his hip pulled out a gun and shot Louis.

He fell backwards on to the ground and didn't move.

He was dead. I started screaming and crying and trying to break free.

This seems so surreal. How could this happen to me? What did I do to deserve this?

OH LORD IM SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING RIGHT AWAY BUT I GOT HUSY RHIS IS MAI'S POINT OF VEIW OF WHAT HAPPEND AFTER LOUIS LEFT AND THEN WHEN HE CAME BACK TO RESCUE HER. HOPE YOU ENJOY (I WROTE THIS CHAPTER REALLY FAST SO IF THERE ARE ERRORS IM SORRY ILL GO BACK AND FIX THEM LATER.♡