Party Time

December 21, 2018-
Four days before Christmas Day. Everyone was truly in the holiday spirit. Everyone except Indiana Jones. Most people found that odd and out of place. Indiana didn't have a problem with it. Well, okay, he did. But he didn't want to show it. Everytime he walked down the street, he saw smiling bright faces of happy couples. Indiana envied it. It was the first Christmas in a while where he was alone, without a female companion. But one day would turn his scrooge-like attitude around. When he got an invitation to a Christmas party.

(Y/N) was one of Indiana's neighbors. She saw him and how he looked so upset and disturbed about the holiday. She got the bright idea to throw a Christmas party to help cheer him up. She would invite all her friends and family, and some other neighbors. She might even be able to help herself solve her own problem to: being single during the holidays. So she planned the party for Christmas Eve and go until late that night.

Several days later, Indiana looked in his mailbox after coming home from a long day at work, and saw a Christmas party invitation. He opened the card when he got inside.

He had it in his hand while he walked over towards the window

He had it in his hand while he walked over towards the window. He saw (Y/N) outside and decided to go out and talk to her about the party.
"Hello (Y/N),"
"Oh hello Indiana, how is your day going?" (Y/N) asked cheerfully,
"It's been okay, but very long. What about yours?" Indiana replied very charmingly. Though single, Indiana was still charming women with one wink.
"My day, honestly, has been not as good as I wishes it was. My cat ran away-"
"Hold on, what did he look like?"
"He's a small gray tabby cat with a chipped ear." (Y/N) said very sadly.
"Oh, well I think I might of seen him try and sneak into my garage when I got home from work. Wanna come over and look for him."
"Oh yes, thank you Indiana!" (Y/N) said while roughly shaking his hands. Indiana only smirked a lop-sided grin and rolled his eyes. As the two were walking back to his garage, Indiana started asking questions about the Christmas party. He told her he would come to the party. (Y/N) seemed happy, even more happy when she found her cat.

December 23, 2018- The day of the party-

(Y/N) woke up super early to get everything ready. She cleaned every part of her house and went grocery shopping. When she got back, her sister, Miranda, was waiting for her on the porch. "You ready for this?" Miranda asked while opening the door for her and her sister.
"Ready as I'll ever be, could you do some of the cooking while I decorate the house?"
"Sure." So once they got in they set to work. Miranda, cooking the appetizers and deserts. (Y/N),wrapping presents for the guest and  decorating her house. It was around 7:30pm when they were done. Which meant they only had 2 hours to get ready. The guest would start showing up around 9:00pm.

Indiana on the other hand, was anticipating the party. He had been looking all day for the perfect suit to wear. He found a white shirt with a black vest. Over that, he would wear a white tuxedo coat. He also wore a red plumette in the tux pocket. And to feel extra, a black bowtie. When 9:00pm rolled around, he walked out of his house to to his neighbors. There were a lot of cars in the driving way and even in the street. It was a good thing she had a big drive way. When he got up to the porch, he rang the door bell and was greeted by (Y/N).
"Oh, it's so good to see you Indiana! Welcome, welcome, come in!" Indiana akwardly smiled as he walked in. Someone came over with a small tray of glasses filled with wine, Indiana took one. He continued to follow (Y/N) until she stopped to talk with someone. Then he made his way over to find some people he might know. There were a few other people he recognized, but didn't know who they were. He just saw them around the neighborhood. He chose not to talk to them. (Y/N) met back up with him for a nice and private conversation, on her balcony outside.
"So, how are you liking the party so far?" (Y/N) asked, trying to strike up conversation.
"It's okay. Just a lot of people." Indiana stated.

"Yea, I didn't think they would all show up. But you know, 'The More the Merrier'." (Y/N) attempted to say cheerfully. But failed miserably. Indiana slowly nodded, but knew what would happen if he stayed there with her any longer. He knew that they would somehow get romantically attached then something bad happens and all ends in saddness. And that's exactly how he felt. He tried to excuse himself but (Y/N) grabbed his arm and spun him around. She just smiled and looked upward. Indiana followed his eyes to where she was looking a saw it. A Miseltoe. A freaking miseltoe. The last thing he wanted to see tonight. But he shrugged that thought off and gave (Y/N) a lop-sided grin. Her eyes grew bigger as he began to lean over closer to her. She leaned and to and their lips met in the middle. It was an enchanting moment for the both of them. Fore neither of them knew what that kiss would lead to. How much joy, love, and happiness would come into both of their lives. And they would soon find  out.--------------------------------------------------------THE END! HOPE THIS ONE KINDA PUT YOU IN THE CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!