Adventure Time?

It was a quiet evening in Indiana Jones' home. He was getting everything ready for tomorrow. Nothing special was happening, just making sure everything was there for his classes the next day. He was walking towards his stairs to go upstairs, where someone was waiting for him. He was half-way up the first step when there was a knock on the door. He pulled on his robe over his white tank top and opened the door. It was his old friend, Marcus Brody. They had spoken earlier that day about the  possibility of going after the Ark of the Covenant. He let him in.
"You did it, didn't you?" Indiana asked.
"Yea, they want you to go after it." Marcus said smiling.
"Oh Marcus!" Indiana said happily, patting Marcus's back. While leading him into his living room.
"They're going to pay for it as well."
"They must be desperate then. But is the museum is getting the Ark when we're finished?" Indiana questioned. He really was hoping the Ark would stay at the museum. It needed a new addition by now.
"That's the plan," Marcus answered, "but you never know what's going to turn up." Indiana nodded but got distracted when he thought he saw something move from the stairs. He looked at Marcus, then at the stairs.
"Did you see that?" Indiana asked Marcus while pointing towards the staircase. Marcus simply shook his head. Indiana began walking over towards the stairs when he saw (Y/N).
"Are you going to be any longer Indy?" She sat at the end of the stairs, with a child-like look on her face.
"I'll be there in a little bit (Y/N), go on upstairs, I'll be up there in a bit." he whispered to her. She nodded and bounced back up the stairs. He walked back into the living room to see Marcus with a half amused face.
"Sorry about that," Indiana quickly apologized.
"That's alright. Well, I'm going to head off now. I left your plane ticket here on your desk. It leaves two days from now at 9:00am." Marcus explained.
"Okay, thank you Marcus. I'll be there." Indiana said as he let Marcus out. They shook hands and then Indiana closed the door. He sighed dramatically and grabbed the plane ticket, then went upstairs for the night.
"Hey (Y/N), you ready?" he asked, slightly tired.
"Yea. But I have a question? Who was that other man in the living room with you?" (Y/N) asked.
"That was my boss. He just wanted to tell me something and give this plane ticket."
"Plane ticket? Where are you going Indy?" She asked, while getting up off the bed to stand behind him. Her fingers were now running up and down his back. He turned around to face her.
"I'm going on an adventure for a bit." he told her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and started to kiss her. "That's sounds like fun!" (Y/N) managed to say before their lips met again. And this time, never split.