A new adventure

Mariah's POV

After a two hour drive, I finally arrive at the University of Georgia. I have been wanting to go to this school for as long as I can remember. I have always liked the small-town feel since this is where my grandmother lived until her death. Oh. How rude let me introduce myself. My name is Mariah Dunn. I am African American with long black curls down my back, smooth mocha skin, with hazel eyes. My father is the alpha of the Lunar Cove pack. With my father being as protective as he is he made sure that I would have all of my siblings here too in order to keep me "safe". He even bought a house for us to all live in together. 

Anyway, I am riding with my best friend and basically my sister from another mister Alexandra. Alexandra has fair skin, light blond hair, and blue eyes. We have been ride or die since day one. My father is the alpha of the Lunar Cove pack. With my father being as protective as he is he made sure that I would have all of my siblings here too in order to keep me "safe". He even bought a house for us to all live in together. "Are you excited about starting your first semester?" Alex says. "Yea, I guess so. Not really too excited since you guys have been here for a little longer than I have already." "Oh come on party pooper, it'll be fun! We can go out to parties and get you laid. Since you know I got a man at home." Alex says while laughing. Alex's mate is Daniel AKA Danny or Danny boy. He is basically the only person to calm her down. Well, I guess that is more of a mate trait than anything. A mate is basically a soulmate for us wolfs. They are the person created by the moon goddess herself, the perfect person that fits our needs. "Yeah sure. Like Danny would ever let you get out to go with me anywhere." I say laughing at my best friends stupidity. "If Danny boy wants this cookie by the end of the night, then he will let me go anywhere as long as I'm coming home with the..." "OOOKay to much information girl. I'm still innocent and on top of that haven't even found my mate yet." I say pretending to gag out of the window. " Your just mad cause you ain't getting none." She says sticking her tongue out at me.

"Uh huh. Anyway how much farther is it till we get to the house dad bought?" I ask her while scrolling through her Spotify. "Just a few more minutes. It's a little ways from campus and the guys are already there setting things up and also Aurora and Sophia are making dinner for us." She says looking straight at the road. "Where is Maranda? I thought that she was the "culinary genius?" I say making air quotations. "Oh, she said something about making sure that the jacuzzi working correctly," Alex says rolling her eyes. Aurora, Sophia, and Maranda are the mates of my older siblings. Aurora is the sweetest, she is going to make a great Luna one day. Sophia is firey she is my other partner in crime when Alex is with her mate. and Maranda is well Maranda, bossy, know-it-all. But when it comes to my brother I guess they go well together. 

"Alrighty, here we are," Alex says we pull up to basically a mansion. "Really dad all this just for Pythagoras he didn't have to go all out on us," I think to myself. "Your father is just trying to make sure that we have enough space for all of us to stay," Says my wolf Destiny. "Yea yea whatever," I say to her and she giggles with a wolfy smile. I roll my eyes at her only to hear a tap on the window and see my older brother Mataio. I get out of the car and stare in amazement. leading up to the door. It's a two-story house with stone bricks that makes it look like a classic home with a balcony in the front and pillars leading down to the steps leading to the front door. there's a fountain in the middle of the driveway. To the right is where I assume Marcus leaves all of his cars. To the left, I can see a swimming pool with a cabana and sunbathing chairs around. 

" You gonna keep staring or come inside?" Mataio says while wrapping his arm around my neck and ruffling my hair

" You gonna keep staring or come inside?" Mataio says while wrapping his arm around my neck and ruffling my hair. "Hey hey hey, I spent forever on this Mat let go of me!" I say toss him off of me and threw him into the bushes. "Will you guys ever act your age," Maranda says coming from the direction of the pool in a black bikini. Maranda has tan skin, with long brown hair, and stands about 5'6 towing over me at 5'3. "Hey, Manda." I say while pulling her into a hug "Hey there darling," she says hugging me back. "Let's go inside the girls and I have been cooking up a storm," She says while walking into the front door. We walk in and I am at awe at all of this. I mean back home is nice too I'm just surprised that dad got us a place just as nice. 

"Riah how are you?" Sophia says while basically attacking me. "Hey, Soph, nice to see you too." Sophia has long red hair, green eyes, and caramel skin. I know she was the first person that I have ever met that is of African American decent but with firey red hair. She says because of her wolf that her hair is that way, but who knows. I'm not a geneticist. "Come on let's eat," Sophia says while basically dragging me by my arm. When we enter the dining room I am met with my older brothers. Maliki was sitting at the head of the table. He has dark skin, high top fad, and brown eyes. He is 6'8. He gives off the poses of his power that he posses being next in line for alpha. Next to him is Aurora, she basically reminds me of the Disney princess of which her name droved from. Except for blond hair, she has auburn hair mid-length, 5'5, and has a glow to her. She is one of those people you have to try not to curse around because you think she is that innocent.  Then across from her, we have Marcus. He's the eldest of my twin brothers. He is basically the mellow one which is strange how all my mother's other children came out crazy and he is the only one that can stop a fight between us. He has mocha skin, dark brown hair, always kept neatly in braids or dreds. I guess this week its dreds. The lady that is pulling me along with her is his mate. Crazy how his mate is well you know. Then we have my other brother from another mother and mate of my best friend Daniel. He has 

We all sit down and Maliki stands and gives a spill about making sure we all stay focused this semester and blah blah blah I wasn't paying to much attention because the ham was calling for me by name. The sent was hitting my nose saying "eat me" "eat meeee". Once he finishes we all sit and eat.  After dinner, Maliki shows me to my room. And I've got to say it's not too bad.

"Wow this is amazing," I say as I walk in

"Wow this is amazing," I say as I walk in. "Yea I spent all last week getting the finishing touches done," Maliki says from the door. "Thanks, big bro, so when am I going to be an aunt," I ask him with a mischievous smile. " Good night Riah," He says while leaving the room. "Okay, good night them Mr.Grumpy pants". I walk into the bathroom which is basically anything you can ask for a freaking huge ass bath. With a shower that can fit two people with a glass door. On the right side, there is another door with a walk-in closet. I walk in after my shower and see that all of my clothes are already there. I change into a tank top and cheer shorts and climb into bed. "Night Destiny," I say to my wolf "Good night Riah," she says. "Tomorrow is going to be a start to something new," I thought to my self as a fall into darkness.

Comment, Share, And Vote <3