New School

Hello and welcome back to the next installment of The Georgia Peach and the Alpha hope you are enjoying the story and don't be afraid to give feedback. Thanks so much for reading my story!

Mariah POV

I've been living with Dominic for a little over three weeks now. It has been pretty awesome. He always finds time to be with me whenever we are at home. It's helped relieve some of the stress of having to transfer schools within the first few weeks of school. On my first day there my grades and things thus far were the same. Which shows how much influence my family has in the human and Supernatural world.

Dominic would basically spend a lot of time between his buisness and the packhouse office. He would spend most of the morning at his office. Going to meetings, and planning on how to make his business grow. Apparently, he and my father are partners now. I didn't even know my dad even afford it.

We only really get to spend our nights together. We would cuddle in his bed, uh scratch that OUR bed and watch Netflix, Hulu, whatever suits us that night. We would talk about our days, he'd ask how I was adjusting, and I would ask him about his work. And then... things would get a bit steamy, but I'm still not ready to do anything other than foreplay.

Tonight we are going on a first official date. I am getting dressed while I wait for Dominic to get home. He said he might be a little late because he is having a meeting with one of the other alphas in the area. Dom only told me to dress really nice, so I decided on wearing a black long-sleeved bodycon dress. Since in the south especially Georgia in the fall when the weather is supposed to be cooler, it actually isn't.I decided to straighten my hair for tonight.

As I was putting on my earrings in the mirror in the bathroom, Dominic comes in and kisses my mark

As I was putting on my earrings in the mirror in the bathroom, Dominic comes in and kisses my mark. If he wasn't directly behind me, I swore I would collapse. "You look stunning mi amor." He whispered in my ear. "Thanks." Was all that I could come up with to say.

I finished my look with dark red lipstick and walked out to meet Dominic who was already dressed since it doesn't take men long to get dressed. "Shall we get going? Our reservation is like in 20 mins." He says taking my hand as I walked out to him.

"Hardy har is that some kind of "women takes forever to get dressed joke?" I quested him. He smirks at me and says "If you take it that way then yes that's what I meant." He says before walking out of the door.

"He's so mean," I say to myself rolling my eyes before following close behind him. The ride to the restaurant was a little under 10 minutes because apparently, Dom thought it was okay to use the highway like the Atlanta Motor Speedway. We pull up to the valet who comes and takes the keys from Dominic before we entered the restaurant.

Dom hands the keys to the valet and growled something at him once he saw that I have come out of the car adjusting my dress. The valet nods his head vigorously before going to the car and parking it for us. "Shall we." Dom says putting his hand at the small of my back leading me inside.