The search

Dominic's POV

Today makes the second month without her. We've been searching everywhere for her. We are starting to assume she'd been taken out of the country but how when she doesn't even have a passport. Scratch that probably used a private airline. Xavior is getting a little rowdy in the back of my mind. The longer she's gone the closer she will be to her due date. We don't want to miss the birth of our pup. To say I've grown cold would be an understatement of the year. I haven't really been to the surface as of late Xavior has taken over my body completely.

Dion walks into the room, and he looks like he's got some sort of news. "Speak" Xavior says. "Alpha we found traces of where the took Mariah. Our sister pack in Spain said that they found her scent in England." He sputters. My heart pings. "Where?" Xavoir says with a raised brow. "Bristol, Alpha." He says. Xavior puts on a sinister smile on his face. "Set the jet we'll be heading there in a few hours." He says. Dion nods but still stands there. This infuriates Xavior.

"What do you want pup?" Xavior asks. "I want my friend back. Not that I don't like you Xavior, but you can be an ass sometimes. And I don't think Mariah would like to see you act like an ass." He says. "With all the respect in the world." He finishes. At this point we turned him out to start another argument. "Xavior you are ridiculous at this point I understand your anger but not even letting me out for a month is ridiculous," I tell him. Xavior rolls his eyes at me. "Xavior Van Hailen if you don't let me out of here I sware to the goddess I will not let you anywhere near our mate again." I threaten.

Xavior lets out a slight whimper and then all of a sudden everything goes black. By the time I open my eyes again I am in my jet. I look to see Sedrick and Dion sitting on the other side. Sedrick is on his MacBook probably paying the sims while Dion is sleep listening to music. I stretch and look around. I really hope we find her and soon.

Mariah's POV

I've been in the same room with an of these sheets and deep red color for about a month. Who the hell knows at this point since I don't really have a sense of time here. It's driving me insane. Every morning Jackson would walk in handing me food to eat. Then he would try to play nice with me like bout some mate shit. I'm trying to figure out his motive. So lately I've been playing along. Hopefully today he would let me out of this room for me to find out what the hell is going on.

As if on cue, Jackson comes in with my breakfast. "Good morning Star Shine." He says to me. I give the best fake ass smile, and he kisses my cheek. He sits the breakfast on the nightstand and sits next to me and feels on my belly. "So are you ready to know the gender?" He asks me. I smile shyly my acting skills have really improved here. "Babe I told you I wanted to be surprised." I tell him. He only nods. "How about I take you somewhere. I want you to meet some of the hunters in my guild." He tells me.

Wow, this was easier than I thought. "Don't get too comfortable; this could be a trap" Destiny warns. "I know, but still this is seeming to be too easy." She only nods in agreement. "That sounds wonderful, but I only have these clothes that you gave me, and well they don't fit as well now that I'm nearing the end of my pregnancy," I say calmly. This seems to set him off somehow. "I said that I am letting you out of this room no way am I letting you out of this house you ungrateful bitch." He says to me and slaps me straight across my face. I hold my cheek and hold back my tears. "Be ready in 10." He tells me.

This is the pattern that we seem to have. I feel like I can speak to him to where he thinks I'm into him, but he shows me quickly that HE wants to be the one in control of this situation. A few weeks ago I accidentally threw up on his new expensive shirt. Apparently the baby didn't like the food that was served that day, and I'd been holding my stomach most of the morning. When he came in and tried to kiss my lips I just upchucked.