Daddy's Home

Two updates in one week! Thanks for the 100 views it really means a lot to me! Enjoy this the next chapter.

Dominic POV

I pull myself from Mariah and sit her beside me on the bed. "I'm going to get ready," I tell her as I walk to the bathroom and I hear a faint Okay as I enter the bathroom. I take a quick shower and go back out into the room in only a towel wrapped around my waist, only to find Mariah on the bed fully dressed with her computer typing away.

She's got on blue and purple glasses and rose gold beats headphones. Damn, she looks like a sexy librarian. I can feel myself getting hard again, and it's going to be kind of awkward since I'm only in my towel. I walk over to the chest of draws and grab some boxers and head into my closet.

I put on a simple V neck black shirt with ripped black jeans. I walked back out and walked over to her and kissed her cheek. She came out of her distracted gaze at her computer screen and looked up at me. "I'll be in my office at the pack house. It's down the road to the right if you'd like to come later." I tell her. "I'm coming with you. I've gotta convince him to keep things the way they are at least for now," she says closing her computer and getting off of the bed.

"If you are sure," I tell her as I walk towards the door. We exit my house and make our way to the pack house. As we walk the pack members bare their neck to me in respect greeting us by saying "Good morning Alpha, Luna." When we made it to the pack house, we went straight towards my office.

I've heard many stories of Alpha Maliki but never imagine for him to look like a normal guy. By that I mean he is regarded as a hero because within his first few years as Alpha he took down many hunter's guilds. Taking them down one by one, they say that he is immune to wolfsbane because he had been stabbed so many times with silver blades laced with it.

He was an older version of Maliki Jr, about 6'1 salt and pepper hair and beard. "Dominic" He spoke. He spoke with such authority that if I weren't an alpha, I would bare my neck to him. "Alpha Maliki," I say as I extend my hand out to shake his.

Mariah came from behind me and hugged her father. I looked upon the scene, and it melts my heart to see her happy to see her father. "Hey daddy," she says. "Good morning baby girl," he says. They pull away, and he looks back up at me. "My daughter is moving in with you now. I have arranged everything with the school, and so she is officially out of school. She will be able to start at Emory on Monday."

"Daddy you just can't do that! What about my friends? I had a test next week that I had been studying hard for! You can't just do that without my consistent! I'm not a child anymore!" Mariah's voice boomed. Maliki's face remained unphased by his daughters' words. "Her things are being sent up as we speak. I understand she was spending time with you this weekend and has brought some things here already." He says sitting in one of the chairs in my office.

"With all due respect, I would have liked to have been notified before now. Mariah and I had already planned on her to move in here. But now was not the time to force her to leave a school she worked so hard to get into." I tell him. "You have no room to undermind me boy," He says his voice with so much intensity that I almost submitted to him. "DADDY THIS ISN'T FAIR" Mariah argued her eyes changing colors from her normal hazel ones to a dark brown then to pitch black.

"Mariah Desire Dunn you will lower your voice. What's done is done. You are staying here." He says deathly serious. Tears well up in her eyes but she blinks them away and walks off. "Now let's get one the buisness." He says. I walk over to the other side of the desk and sit down. "I assume you have been having issues with rogues as well." He says. "Yes, sir," I said trying to keep Xavior at bay. Seeing our mate at the verge of tears especially after we marked her is hitting us hard.