What is really going on?

Mariah's POV
I went to go look for Dominic because I need to go by the school to get an assignment from a professor. I go toward his office and I hear him yelling about something. It's not an unusual occurrence I mean he is the Blood Moon Alpha. But what got me was when I got to the door I heard Dion talking. "Dom this involves her too. Someone is threatening to take our future alpha, as luna she has the right to..."What the actual fuck? Why fuck didn't he tell me someone is threatening my baby. So not bothering to knock anymore I burst through the door.

"Someone is threatening my baby, and you didn't think to talk to me!" I yell feeling my eyes glowing bright hazel. I can't believe him right now. He goes and has sex with me then come I here and talk about my baby being threatened like it's no big deal. Who the fuck does he think he is. "Dominic do you have any idea how critical this is?" " You literally looked me in my face and tell me how much you loved me and gave me this god damn promise ring just for you to go behind my back?" I say to him seething. I can feel my hair beginning to catch fire. I never got around to telling Dom about the new part of my hair becoming fire. "Answer the god damn question, Dominic Alexander Wayne?" I can smell his arousal increasing. Damn perv. "We've been getting slight threats for the past few weeks now. Some come with pictures others are just notes. The last one we got is the one that is most concerning because the hinted that they know that our son is the morning light.

I stand there shocked. What the hell is going on? I breathe in and out to try to calm myself down. "What do you want me to do?" I ask him. "Sedrick suggested talking to Destiny to see if she knows anything." "Yeah, hopefully, she will actually tell me something, especially since our pup is on the line here," I tell him. "We can only hope si? At this point, we need to protect our son. I'm thinking of pulling him out of daycare, at least for now." I think about it for a moment. I mean I know it makes the most sense, but we have so many things going on right now we can't just do that. "But who will take care of him while I'm at school and you're at work?" He brings me into his lap and kisses my forehead. "I'll do everything in my power to protect our son. I promise." He says looking into my eyes. " I know you will," I tell him kissing his lips.

I stay in his office and we talked. He told me the full truth and I feel closer to my mate again. I mean who knows it took our son being in danger for us to be brought back together. He kisses my lips. This kiss was a lot different from the ones we've shared before. It was an apology but at the same time, it was a way of him saying help loved me. I put my hands through his hair and straddled his lap. He growled into the kiss. "Lock the door." I get up from his lap and go to lock the door. I walk back to his desk and he bends me over his desk. He kisses down my neck to my mark. I moan when if feel his lip on it. He begins to unzip my dress and slowly slides the strap down my shoulders. He kisses down my spin while pulling the dress off of me to pull to the floor. "So fucking beautiful amor." He tells me in my ear. His hand reaches around and goes into my panties. "Always so wet for me huh amor." He asked me. I couldn't really concentrate on forming any words. "Are you ready for me amor."

I feel like I didn't pay that much attention because at that moment is when I realized that he was already sliding into me. Felling me with is thickness. "I'll never get over how big you are Dom." I moan. He thrust into me with great vigor. "Fuck." He pulls me into up by my waist and grabbed my boob. "Shit." I cursed lowly. They are a bit sensitive since I hadn't pumped today. "Sorry amor." He says and flips me around to face him sitting on the desk. "You feel so fucking good amor." He tells me. "Fuck Dom imma bout to cum!" I yell. "Wait a minute." "Hold it in I'm almost there." He lifts me up and slams me against the wall of his office. He thrust are fast but still reaches all the way into me and hits my G-spot. Then he whispered into my ear "Cum." At that moment I became undone and I could feel him coming too.

We stay like this for a few minutes. That was until I we hear crying on the other side of the door. I can tell it's my son by the pitch. I left him in my office with one of the packs day care associate. "I'll get him it's lunch time anyway." I tell him. He nods an puts me down. I put back on my dress and head to the door and was greeted with my crying baby with actual tears. Something must be really bothering him. "What's wrong mamas baby." I ask him. " I don't know he just started crying." The associate Aria says. "It's okay he's probably just hungry." I tell her honestly. She nods and bows and leaves the room. I go to sit on the other side of Dom's office and sat on the couch. I pulled down my dress strap and undid my nursing bra and began nursing.

All that filled the room was the silent humming of Ads feeding and Dom typing. I use my finger to pet the little hand on my breast. Looks like he's getting sleepy but I need him to stay up at least until 2 when his nap time is. "It's still kinda weird having a kid." I say to the open air. Didn't expect to feel a kiss on my cheek and a hand around my waist. "It is kinda weird but it's kinda awesome having a mini me." He says. I smile at him and put Ad in my lap on hold him in a way so I can pat his back to burp him. "I see." I say laughing. I hear a small burp and I look at Dom and we both laugh. He takes our son into his arms and begins to speak Spanish to him. " I'm going to get his car seat so I can take him home," I say after fixing my clothes. "No it's okay we can leave together. I'm done here for the day anyway." He tells me. I just nod and we leave the room together. He puts Ads in his seat was he has little toys hanging from the handle where he immediately starts playing with it. We walk to his car and we head to the house we bought. We bought it a few weeks after he proposed to me. Well promised to make me is wife. We moved everything from the Alpha suit to this house and we've officially lived here for a week and a half.

"I'll get some dinner started," I say walking into the house and through to the kitchen. I left Dom to take care of Ads. I decided to cook some baked chicken with rice and gravy. I plated our meal and walked into the living room to find it destroyed well with toys everywhere and I look to the couch to see my two guys sleeping. It is around Ads nap time so I suppose it's fine. And Dominic looking like a god damn snack even with a baby laying in his bare chest. I hope all of this gets resolved soon so we can just enjoy moments like this.

I pick up my little man and woke the big one up. "Hey foods finished, I'm gonna put him down and come and join you," I tell my mate. He rubs the sleep out of his eyes and walks into the kitchen. I go up the stairs and go into Ads room. I check his diaper and put on a fresh one and put him down for his nap. I go back downstairs and find my mate digging into the lunch I prepared for us. "So how was your day other than what's going on?" I ask him. "Good actually. I got to take you twice in one day and got a lot of things done in the office." He tells me. "We are actually working with your father with a project, we are constructing a recording studio for Diamond enterprises. (nudge nudge wink wink to Queen of the ATL)." He says. "Oh well, that sounds cool!" I tell him. " I suppose it is." He says with a laugh. "How bout you're how was getting your paper to your professor?" He asked me. "It was fine, for some reason that paper kept not going through email so he ended up asking me just to give it to him during his office hours." "I see, I remember those days." I roll my eyes at him. "Babe your only 25 you're acting like your old as hell right now." We look at each other trying not to laugh but then bursting out laughing. This is the type of love that I had always wanted.

The type where you can sit down to have meals together and it not be silent, the meal is always full of laughter. Having someone look at me so lovingly with his blue-green eyes and making my heart flutter every time. He loves me no matter what I have going on in my life. He doesn't care that we will probably never have a normal life being as it may our son has special powers blessed by the goddess herself as well. Then we heard something go boom. And we both go running. I run as fast as I can I hear my baby crying. I run to his room and see a man in a mask, a whole in the wall, and him escaping out of it.