Chapter 5

Felicia kept slipping in and out between consciousness and unconsciousness but Mark had made it to 34th Street.
" Felicia where?" He said frantic looking around the area
" Curtis...." And with that she fell unconscious for not waking back up this time
" Damn it damn it damn it" Mark looked through Felicia's purse finding her phone and looking for a Curtis. When he found it he called the number immediately.

 When he found it he called the number immediately

Curtis Hoyle

With Curtis
Curtis was in his apartment talking to Frank Castle
" Wow so Pete Castiliogne what a life you live"
" Ah shut up Curtis" they both begin to laugh while drinking beer Curtis got a call.
" What is that Curtis a girlfriend haha"
" Funny Frank it's a girl I know too young for us" Curtis picked up the phone
" What can I do for you Felicia"
But instead of Felicia's voice what came through was Mark's voice.
" Hey Im a friend of Felicia and she is unconscious she told me you could help, I'm already here I 34th Street I just need to know where you are and fucking hurry" Curtis could hear the panic in Mark's voice
" Kid you see a brown house around?"
" Yeah I do"
" Go to it and hurry"
Curtis hangs up the phone and tells Frank to go get his medical equipment from his closet while he preps the bed.

With Mark
Mark picks up Felicia quickly and goes to the door of the house which Frank quickly opens up. Mark realizes it was Pete or Frank whatever he just does not have time to care about that, Felicia needed help stat.
" Follow me kid" said Frank as he led Mark to the bed that was prepped for Felicia. Mark sets her down on the bed and Curtis instructs both Mark and Frank to leave the room so they go to the living room and Frank hands him a beer.
" You mind explaining what happened kid"
" Well I don't know the full story exactly all I know is we were at club Lux then she gets taken to the back room and I stepped up"
" Stepped up? There's a bullet in her leg kid mind explaining in detail"
Mark then took out his dual Ruger's
" I stepped up"
" So this is how you are handling your family"
" You said you either do something about it or you don't , I chose to do something about it Pete"
" Jesus Christ kid by turning into a vigilante?"
" If that is what it takes then yes" Frank noticed how stern Mark was about this how cold he spoke it reminded him of himself.
" Kid you don't want to go down this road"
" Im already going down this road Pete"
" You think your family would want this for you"
" Don't. You. Dare. Bring them into this"
" It's the truth you think they wanted blood on your hands"
" WELL WHO CARES WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE WANTED THEY ARE GONE" as Mark said this he stood up from the couch and faced Frank face to face
" Kid I completely understand you but this is not the path for someone who is just starting his life now"
" Well you know what FUCK. YOU my life finished once I saw my families life living their own bodies"

Curtis then came to the living room
" You guys done arguing Felicia is awake"
Mark chugged the last of his beer and went to see Felicia while Curtis and Frank stayed in the living room.
" You know he reminds me of someone I know" said Curtis
" Shut up Curt"
Frank was shocked he was watching someone becoming exactly like him a kid walking directly into his footsteps. The Punisher footsteps.
" You know Frank if he is as stubborn as he seems he is not going to stop"
" What am I supposed to do about it he is not my kid Curt"
" That may be true but that boy is practically your spitting image in terms of personality"
" What are you talking about?"
" Who valued his family above all else? who loved someone to then- Curtis was cut off by Frank
" I get it Curt, but I just do not want to see someone go down the way I did , he does not deserve that type of life"
" Alright Frank, I was not suggesting for him to be your successor in the life you know?"
" I know Curt in any case no one should the punisher hanged his guns long ago"

Curt then turned on the tv and put the news on and the first thing he sees are the words Massacre at club Lux are the first thing that appeared. The news reporter began talking.
" A shootout broke out at club Lux believed to have been a turf war for maggia territory led by Vito"
Curtis then turns to look at Frank
" Looks like the kid already started war"
Frank kept looking at the tv screen intensely the kid had just started his war against the world and there was already no turning back for him.

With Mark and Felicia
Mark sitting on a chair near the bed and Felicia's leg was covered and the rest of her wounds treated.
" My knight in shining armor" said Felicia in a strained voice and Mark responded with a chuckle.
" What happened with you saying you are not a damsel in distressed"
" There were guns everywhere"
" That is true"
" Mark thank you honestly thank you"
" No problem"
" Mark I do have a question"
" Ask away"
" You killed dozens in there are you okay with that?"
" The system is broken allowing rapeist, murderers and psychopaths walk free doing anything they want, why can't I be okay with popping a couple of heads"
" Aren't you scared of loosing yourself I'm sure this was not who you were before"
Mark then got up from the chair
"Let the past die"
" Really quoting Star Wars"
All Mark does is shrug and that is when Curtis and Frank enter the room.
" Kid come look at the tv"
Mark then goes back to the living room and looks at the news Massacre at club Lux, Curtis helps Felicia up so she could see it also. Frank is the first to talk
" If you are doing this you're gonna need some help" but all Mark did was stand there in silence looking at the news and then he heard a question coming from the reporter that shocked him.
" Has the Punisher returned?