Chapter 7

Marks POV

Mark kept shooting Vito's men who were starting to get the upper hand, but during all of this the crook was shooting at Vito's men also as if they were both on the same side. So Mark decided on a temporal truce in his head he looked at the crook and the crook looked right back at him as if understanding each other. They termed up against Vito's men , Mark shoots a guy creeping up behind the crook and likewise , it was as if they were in sync dropping Vito's men left and right. They both began to get the upper hand so much so they reached the inside of the house shooting crooks left and right. One of Vito's men had a hostage and it ended up being Sara
" One more step and I blow her fucking head off"
Both Kyle and Mark inside there head ( God Fucking damn it)
" Drop the guns"
Both Mark and Kyle drop their guns which put mark to think
( Wait a minute a crook that doesn't want to hurt an innocent civilian that's odd) Sara is crying non stop as she has a gun to her head fearing for her life.
Felicia began talking through the coms
" I have a clear shot Mark but there's a high chance that the bullet reaches your shoulder"
Mark as if saying yes moves his hands as a signal for her to fire , but before she did both Kyle and Mark were surrounded by Vito's men pointing their guns at them alongside Vito and Bryan.
" So the two of you have taken many of my men down"

Kyle POV
Kyle notices his men moving through the back and smirks under his mask. He then looks at the person next to him and notices his hand is doing a steady.
( Must be motioning his sniper to be ready) he then notices how his free hand is moving slowly to what appears to be a knife on his back.
( This guy is crazy)
Vito then moves closer to Kyle
" And who sent the both of you huh"
Kyle speaks up
" Your momma now be a grown man let her go and we resolve this like fin adults"
" Oh?" Vito punches him in the gut
" You watch your goddamn mouth and fuck your adults resolve here is what's going to happen since you care much for the red head I'll have my boy here take her to a room along with the two of you rape her in front of the both of you shoot her and then shoot you"
Sara then starts to panic " No please no please no please Bryan do something please please tell him to let me go"
Bryan then speaks up " Nah your kinda bitchy but your a fine piece of ass and he is my boss"
Sara is shocked " Well screw you" she says between sobs and that's when Bryan goes to her and slaps her
" DONT YOU DARE TALK TO ME THAT WAY"
Mark
Kyle coughing now on the floor and that's when Mark speaks up
" Look at you big fucking macho man hitting a defenseless woman wowww that's an alpha male right there"
( Well this guy is crazy and has a mouth I like him)
Marks POV
Bryan walks up to me and pulls a gun at my face
" How much of a man are you if you hide behind a mask?"
" Well that's how your mom likes them man, tell you what illl give you a free hit but as soon as you do as I  go down the floor some sorry bastard is going to have to hit the ground"
Bryan laughed and that's when he hit Mark with - punch to the gut and just as he did the man holding Sara as a hostage goes down and Sara cries hysterically as everybody looks around Vito panics
" Sniper" as he says this both Mark and the crook react and grab their guns shooting the crooks around them. Mark then runs to get Sara on some cover as Felicia cover him by taking down people around him. The crook keeps focusing his fire at the goons and he runs out of ammo that is when he grabs his knife and starts stabbing through them before they have a chance to react. Mark shoots a guy coming behind the crook and then he focuses his fire on the rest, only like four of Vito's men are left and that is when gunfire comes in through the door and that's when Mark realized ( This person had his people at bay the others were a distraction him along with it , damn). Lucky for Mark the crook appears to have told them that you were on their side. Mark runs out of ammo but sees Bryan running away so he looks at Sara who is cowering behind him.
" FUCKING DAMN IT" he takes Sara and runs outside towards her car of course Sara did not realize this until they were right in front of it since she was in shock.
" Get in the car and drive away"
No reaction from Sara
" GET IN THE CAR AND DRIVE AWAY" Mark said it this time screaming and punching the car in the process so she could react.
Sara finally reacted and did exactly as told, once Mark saw she was far enough he turned his attention back at the house.
" Felicia tell me Bryan is still in there please"
" Oh yeah big time Bryan is just running through the back the crooks are focused on Vito for some reason"
" Let them be Im out of ammunition and their leader seems to meet eye to eye with me"
" So you're gonna let them go?"
" Oh I'll see him again the next time I am going to kill him on the spot , he is just another disease of the world and I'm the cure"
" Well then..."
" Shoot Bryan on the leg"
" Why not just kill him?"
" He is going to wish he was"
Felicia shoots Bryan on the leg and Bryan then starts screaming in agony.
Back Inside
" There is the other one let's get him"
" No" says Kyle
" What? Why?"
" Because right now the only reason we aren't fighting that guy with a mask is because he is outside with the one that got away"
One of Kyle's men is shaking but then speaks
" I've seen that skull once in my life and it scares the hell out of me"
Kyle looks at him
" Why? Who is that person?"
" It's the freaking punisher and judging by the red skull this time he is worse , you should all be scared the punisher walks among us again"
Kyle then diverts his attention to Vito who is on the floor dead, but his head still goes to the man he just saw the man that even with that mask on he could see the eyes of hatred for everything, the eyes that would surely bring death and destruction in its wake and it kind of scared him. Then each of them decided to leave Vito's body and congratulate themselves on a job well done and that is when they heard the screams of a person in terror.
" NO PLEASE NOOO ILL DO ANYTHING I CAN GIVE YOU ANYTHING PLEASE"
Kyle then heard what sounded like breaking followed by an even worse scream to confirm his suspicions.
" Everybody move out before that freaking monster comes to us" Kyle said finally giving into his panic in those moments he began to think that this was a grave mistake.
Back with Mark
" I'm going to ask again" Mark said grabbing another finger ready to break it.
" Who shot the family"
" I swear *pant and a voice of panic and pain* I don't know"
SNAP
" AHHHHHHHHHH PLEASEEEEE YOU GOTTAAA BELIEVEE MEEE"
SNAP
" OHHH DEAR GOD"
Mark our of anger takes his mask of to show Bryan how serious and pissed off he is.
" You? Oh my god your a fucking monster"
SNAP
" OOUUUUU FUCKIIIIING SHIIIT IM TELLING THE TRUTH MARK I SWEAR"
" THATS FOUR FINGERS BRYAN YOU GOT ONE MORE FINGER LEFT IN YOUR RIGHT HAND" Mark said this furious his anger had the best of him.
" I SWEAR I SWEAR" Bryan begins to cry
" CRYING HUH?" SNAP las finger broken
" AAAAAAAAA OKAY OKAY OKAY ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOUR VAN WAS COLLATERAL DAMAGE THAT THEY MADE A MISTAKE"
Mark then takes his hand and SNAP
" I DONT KNOW WHO THEY AREEWW ALL I KNOW IS THAT IT WAS ONE OF THE BIG GANGS OR SOMETHING YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME"
" I do" Mark the starts beating on Bryan over and over and over until Bryan can barely breathe and you barely see him conscious. Felicia then walks up to Mark since she had gotten down from her vantage point.
" Mark that's enough dude"
Mark looks at her as blood from Bryan had gotten on him , he just ignored her comment and then stomps on Bryan's leg so hard it snaps in two.
" AHHHHHHHH" Bryan regains full consciousness
Mark then stomps the other leg the same way and
SNAP
" PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEE STOP"
Mark then gets down on his level and grabs him by the hair and pulls him up. He then takes out a knife and stabs Bryan right in the ribs.
" Mark Jesus Christ STOP"
Mark then grabs Bryans gun and shoots his arms , his stomach, he just empties the clip in places where he could not die instantly , so that he could feel his death slowly and every agonizing pain of it.
Bryan is now wailing in pain every ounce of him is broken , stabbed or has a gun shot wound.
Mark who is now covered in blood grabs his mask and starts walking away to the car without saying a word to Felicia as she is practically horrified of what she just witnessed.