Chapter 12

Sara was made to stay with Gabriela since Kyle's men would not let anyone in or out. They both watched the news and everything that transpired the night before.
" Mark a suspect in the punisher case, my boyfriend is acting like a mob boss with men armed to the teeth and we are trapped in this room with me only getting treatment every single day" said Gabriela
Then Kyle enters the room with a limp he had been shot in the knee. Kyle walks over to Gabriela and goes for a kiss to which she moves away which leaves Kyle chuckling.
" Oh I see hahah I see something nefarious is going on and you suspect it's me"
Sara then spoke up
" You do seem oddly suspicious especially with now Mark being a suspect for being the punisher"
This angered Kyle the mention of Mark's name boiled his blood because he got away but he kept his composure.
" Don't say that name near me"
Gabriela kept looking at Kyle with anger " Let us go Kyle"
" For what? You need to stay here for treatment and I can't let him get to you and use you to get to me that just can't happen"
" Who are you even talking about Kyle? Who would use me to get to you and why?" Asked Gabriela with concern in her voice starting to think her boyfriend was mental.
" Mark Jones that's who"
Sara then cuts in
" Why would he- she gets instantly interrupted by Kyle
" BECAUSE MARK JONES IS THE NEW PUNISHER AND HE WANTS TO KILL ME THATS WHY SARA"
Gabriela then puts a hand on Kyle's cheek to calm him
" Kyle baby calm down talk to me what's going on?"
Kyle tears up a bit " I just want you to know everything I've done, everything that has happened and will happen it's for you okay I just want to keep you alive.I'm here fighting for your life okay so that you could have a future"
" Kyle" said Gabriela with concern and worry in her tone
" I've lost too much for this not to work for you not to keep on living I need you alive safe and healthy" Kyle then moves away from Gabriela and cries a bit
" I've even lost my bestfriend"
Kyle then gets a call from Shocker and he answers
" This better be good news Herman"
" Well i found blood leading to the subway"
" So they left the city to where?"
" It doesn't matter what matters is they will comeback I am certain of it"
" Then keep some men posted there to contact us once they comeback"
" Yes sir"
" Have the other men found the group?"
" No they haven't but he wave men posted on buildings, roaming the streets , we will find them Henderson"
"Well you better cause if nobody does I will make sure THAT YOU ALL GO THROUGH A LIVING HELL UNDERSTAND?"
" Listen here Henderson you can threaten your men all you want and I bet they are scared of you , but me I am not one of your men so if you think talking to me like that is going to put fear into me it really is not. This right here is just making me BREAK EVERY SI GLE BONE IN YOUR BODY UNTIL YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A QUADRIPLEGIC UNDERSTAND?"
Kyle then realized why people were scared of Shocker his temper and his ability to break your bones with one punch was truly terrifying, but Kyle stood his ground the only person he feared right now  is named Mark Jones.
" Shocker your threats don't even face so I suggest you get back out there AND DO WHAT YOU WERE PAID TO DO OKAY FUCKER" with that Kyle hung up the phone.
Kyle had that conversation in front of both Sara and Gabriela.
" Wait a minute Herman? as in Herman Shultz? the Shocker" Asked Sara
Gabriela grew wide eyed
" Kyle that's one of the most dangerous men on the planet and you have hired him?" Said Sara
Kyle then looked at Sara menacingly
" Shut up"
Then Gabriela spoke up
" What the fuck is going on what are you even doing Kyle"
" WHEN YOU ARE CANCER FREE AND START RESPONDING TO ONE OF THE TREATMENTS YOURE GOING TO THANK ME ANYWAY OKAY? Sigh I'm doing all of this for you my love don't you see"
Gabriela then looked into Kyle's eyes and she felt a bit heartbroken she felt as if the man she fell in love with had been lost.
" What I see is the man I fell in love with vanishing before my very eyes" Gabriela then lost tears saying this, how could she not be saddened by this she felt as if she was looking at a mad man. The man she fell head over heels for had completely changed into this mad man in front of her which made her heart ache.
Kyle with wide eyes looking at the woman he loves the one he has completely sacrificed everything for just do that to him. Kyle then looked at Gabriela coldly.
" After everything is said and done you will change your mind"
Kyle then walked out of the room and as he did Gabriela broke down crying with Sara hugging her as she lost tears also since both Mark and Kyle have been friends since forever, and they were her friends since forever.