Chapter 10

Frank reaches Curtis house it 2am in the morning Curtis was obviously asleep, but Frank kept knocking to no avail. Then Arthur while hurt said
" If I may I think this is a much better approach"
Arthur points at a rock on the ground and for Mark to give it to him.
" I can just throw the rock"
" While Im certain you can Mr. Jones I don't think you even know what I'm suggesting so just give me the rock"
Mark then gives the rock to Arthur but he kept going deep in thought as to why did the fight felt familiar nay not the fight the white devil in general. The white devil to Mark felt as if he knew him for a long time.
Arthur takes the rock and aims at the slightly open window.
" That's your genius plan a rock at a slightly open window"
" No I am visualizing the house kitty"
" One never say that again and two how?"
" I've visited many army men houses"
That's when Frank cuts in
" Kid not every army men hour is the same"
" Well look at you pointing out the obvious like a normal person" Arthur then coughs up blood that's when Felicia becomes his support once again.
" Thank you and you need to focus on the one thing you all have in common"
" What?" Asked Frank
" Serious PTSD and a gun next to your bed" Arthur then throws the rock at a certain point of the wall making it bounce of the wall and into the gun trigger jamming it.
" Now you may throw something at the window"
Mark then picked up a rock and threw it at the window making Curtis jump from his bed grab the gun. Curtis quickly opened his window and attempted to fire but the trigger was jammed. Curtis then realized it was Frank and the kids so he goes downstairs and opens the door for them letting them inside.
" Are you out of your mind I could've killed all of you"
Then Arthur interrupts " You might want to check your trigger"
Curtis looks at the trigger and notices a pebble on it
" What the-
" You are very welcomed"
" YOU COULDVE KILLED ME" said Curtis
" But I did not isn't that more important?"
" WHAT IF IT WENT OFF IN MY HAND"
" Well it would've blown up I took a balance of probability Curtis in another outcome you would've killed Mark most probably"
Mark then cuts in " What why me?"
" You were clearly standing in his point of view he would have shot you first"
Felicia then asked shocked
" How did you figure this out like that?"
" It is called my mind palace which would take such a long time to explain to your simple brain and unlike you I don't have much time before my body fully gives out"
Curtis then quickly takes him to the couch and starts attending his wounds and such.
Mark goes to the bathroom so he could clean himself up and take bullets out of his vest although Felicia joined him.
" Do you mind Felicia"
Felicia looked at him up and down now that Mark had taken of his shirt " I do not mind at all tiger"
" Cat"
Felicia then got really close to Mark they could practically hear each other's heartbeat accelerate. Mark kept looking at Felicia up and down but focused more on her lips.
" Tiger I've gotta say about our fight the other time"
" Chili's?"
" No"
" I'm not taking about this again" Mark took some steps away from Felicia
" Mark"
" No Felicia"
" Don't you dare do that"
" Do what?"
" Put me at arms length again"
" Cat"
" No I won't take it and I won't stand for it Mark Jones so saddle up and hear me out. You have got to start thinking what are you going to do when this is over. When you find your families killer or who pointed the gun. What happens to Mark Jones after or is Mark Jones gone and the Punisher has taken over fully."
Mark didn't respond but he looked over at Felicia and she seemed to have tears in her eyes.
" Because I know tiger you have been through worlds of pain but you have an amazing heart" Felicia puts her hand on Mark's chest
" I just can't stand by watching your amazing heart wither away into the cold dead night"
Mark put his hand on Felicia's hand and then just kissed her which surprised her but she let it happen. Mark and Felicia kept kissing filled with passion all in all it was safe to say both Mark and Felicia had repressed feelings for each other. Felicia lost tears because she felt that this was Mark saying goodbye just in case he died. Because even if she did not wan think to die even if she would give anything so Mark could live and have his win, Felicia could not deny that part of the journey is the end. Mark and Felicia kept making out filled with passion in which making out led to something else.