Love you to the moon and back

Fandom: Harry Potter , Marauders Era

Pairing: Reader x Remus

Warnings: SMUT SMut smut

Request: Can you do a saucy fix with Remus(hp), or Steve(avengers), using 142, 128, 99, 95, 51, 50, 41, 30, 29, 28, 14, 128. Obviously you don't have to use all of them but I think it would be interesting. If you wanted anything more, I was thinking(as in Remus' case) reader and him r married and fighting and to get him jeally reader flirts with Sirius then it gets steamy back home???????

***I decided to spilt this up into two different ones I hope that's okay. For this one I used 142 (Hold my hand so he gets jealous), 128 (Don't touch me we are fighting), and 51 (I'm your husband it's my job)

Word Count: 900

You and Remus rarely fought, you had been married for about a year but you'd been together for most of your Hogwarts years. The other marauders were like brothers to you and Lily like a sister.

You weren't even sure what the fight was about, Remus acted differently around the full moons every month, sometimes he'd want to be alone. Sometimes he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off of you but this month he was so on edge and angry at everything, which was so unlike Remus.

Remus was furious with you but you were having drinks at James and Lily's house so you had to wait until you got home to deal with him. Remus sat across from you instead of beside you and ignored you completely. You didn't mean to make him upset you just wanted his attention so you started being flirtier with Sirius who was slightly drunk, sat beside you on the couch.

You moved closer to Sirius and started a conversation, Remus couldn't hear that you guys were talking rubbish but he still got angry and glared at you from across the room.

When you casually put your hand over Sirius' hand, which was on his leg, Remus' short temper caused him to jump up from his seat. "We are going home." Your friends just looked up at him a bit confused but since they knew it was close to the full moon they blamed his strange behavior on that. James got up to show you out. "Oh, Okay well, we will see you again soon I guess." Remus didn't respond and instead grabbed your hand and pulled you out the door, you waved goodbye to your friends and mouthed a "sorry" to them.

When you two got home Remus continued to ignore you so you spoke up. "Rem talk to me." Remus just glared at you. "Don't touch my friends like that." You felt bad for making him so upset "Rem I'm sorry, I was just trying to get your attention, you're so on edge and you're taking it out on me!"

Remus averted your gaze knowing he didn't mean to take any of this out on you "I'm your husband it's my job to take care of you and love you, not get mad at you for nothing I'm sorry." You walked up to him and started fumbling with his shirt and the strings from his sweater, you moved your hands to his sides and he stepped away. "Don't touch me we are fighting!" You just gave him some space until you could tell by his facial expression that he wasn't really mad any more so you went and sat on his lap.

"Where is my needy and touchy close to the full moon Remus?" He didn't respond but you could tell he was trying not to smile, so you re adjusted yourself on his lap, putting one leg on either side of him. You started kissing his face and his neck with wet and sloppy kisses whispering I love you's in his ear. Remus finally ticked and starting kissing you back, grabbing your face with his large hands and holding you close to him.

You moaned into the kiss and started pulling on his sweater again, but this time he allowed you to take it off. Your shirt came off right after. Remus hungrily kissed you again while he undid the clasp of your bra and threw it to the side.

Remus was instantly distracted by your breasts being in his face, he sucked on one nipple harshly causing you to curse his name. "Fuck Remus!" You started grinding down in his lap into his already hard cock.

Remus didn't want to waste any time taking off your skirt so you undid his pants and sat up as he pulled them down just enough to free his length and move your panties to the side. He pushed two fingers inside of you, massaging your clit as you grinded your heat into his hand letting another moan escape your mouth "Remus, Rem please!"

That was all he needed to hear to remove his hand swiftly and move his hands to grip your hips roughly, lowering you down onto him. You were quick to take charge and started moving up and down while grinding onto him. Remus gripped your hips pushing you down hard and lifting you back up swiftly, trying to be in control.

You wrapped your hands around the back of his neck and hid your face in the crook as you panted. Hearing Remus' quiet grunts escape his mouth as he continued to move you up and down until he quickened his movements. You felt him twitch inside of you about to cum, you weren't far behind. Your walls squeezed around him causing him to cum inside of you at the same time. You sat back down onto him as he pressed sweet kisses to your face. "I'm sorry Y/N I love you" You kissed him back. "Don't apologize moony, I love you too." You got up and left your clothes lying on the living room floor and went straight to bed.