Chapter 3

"Your late." Anna sang as I walked through the door.

"Blame him." I pointed to Aaron." Your crush wanted to see you." thar got him to blush.

"Shut up soph. Hello Anna, how are you?"

I walked into the back room and got my apron and clocked in.I sat down for a minute. I went into my snack cabinet and got a cosmic brownie.

Man these are so good.When I walked out of the back Anna and Aaron got quite.

"Ohh are we telling each others secrets." I said while sitting down."

"Nope." the door opens."And you have a customer so get to work. Oh and soph get the brownie out off you teeth." Anna said

I playfully rolled my eyes at her and got the brownie out of my teeth."Hello, welcome to Anna's how may I help you?" I looked up at the group of guys and noticed it was Carter."Great." I mumbled.

"Guys look its the miss gg." Zach said.

"Would you guys like to know the specials today."

"No can we just have 3 French vanilla lattes and two pumpkin spice." carter said.

"Is that all."

"Yea."

"Okay your total it $25.12." I toke the money from him and went over to make it.

"Anna can you stop flirting and get the next customer." I said while passing them.

"Shut up and do your work or your fired."Anna  told me.

"You can't fired me, you love me to much." I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Do I? Do I really love you?" She questioned back

"Of course you do or you wouldn't be paying me."

"Remind me why I pay you again."

"So I can leave this hell while of a life."

"Nope doesn't ring a bell." she said and then the bell to the door rang."Well would you look at at that. You say the word bell and a bell rings."

I chuckled at her and walked over to the casher.

"Hello welcome to Anna's how may I help you?" I asked and smiled at the old couple.

"Can I get two blueberry muffins, a tea and hot chocolate." The old man answered.

"Okay your total is $7:17".I told the man

He handed me a ten. I counted the math out and went to give him the change when I pushed it back to my hand. "Keep the change." he said.I put the change in my tip gar

"Thank you.Wait while here while I get you food and drinks." I warmly said to the man

I walked over to the muffin tray and picked to good looking muffins. placed them into a bag and set it on the counter next to them then turned around and got the drinks. I set up the hot chocolate first then went to make the tea. while they were brewing I grabbed some napkins and stuck it into the bag with sweetners. I grabbed the drinks and gave them too them.

"Have a nice day and come back too Anna's." I said to them and sent a smile there way.

"Who would of guesses you were a softly for old couples." a noticed able voice said.

I turned and looked at the person and my smile was replaced with a frown."What do you want."

"Awe I don't get a warm smile and a sweat voice?" Carter asked