Chapter 8

This chapter is dedicated to brittanydabae and @soppy247.pic of Sara to the side

Carters P.O.V

I made Sophie come with me no ifs, ands, or buts. I put my iPhone into the aux port and gave her the phone so she could choose the music she wanted."If you don't like any of the music on that, there is a playlist called junk on the radio."

"no I kind of like some of these songs." She said and then she played Rico Story by speaker knockerz

(Song is on the side)

"You know this song?"

"Yea did you forget Sara and harper  are my best friends?"

"Oh yea. I forgot about them." I mumbled. I for got that Sara and harper both have ratchet in their blood. Sara's Puerto Rican and black and Harpers black and white. So it doesn't shock me as much now. I just would never guess Sophie would know that kind of music.

"So where are we going?" Sophie asked the ring the music down a little to hear better.

"To the hangout place we go to after school or just to hang out." I simply answered.

"Okay."

I got a text from kayla but I didn't answer it.

"Wow a text from the girlfriend and you didn't answer I bet she is going to be upset with you later." Sophie gasped.

"Shut up." I simply stated but it came out a lot harsher then it was needed.

I saw Sophies smile drop and she looked out the window spend I know she toke it to heart then what it was meant to . I forgot that sophisticated just came out of the hospital I should at least try to be nice to her"Sophie I didn't mean it like that. I was-"

"Dont." She stated really harshly. I could tell she was upset.  She acts like I ment to do it.  Whatever she can be a batch all she wants but she forgets that two can play at this games.

Sophies P.O.V

I was quite the rest of the car ride there. We drive for about 15 more minutes then when we got out the car he lead his was into the building and I saw the guys hanging out at a table. There was a bunch of laughter coming from them.

I walked up to the table and sat in between Zach and Evan.

"what's you with you two. You look like you could kill him at any moment now."Zach asked.

"Yea. " Nate chimed in.

" I would rather not talk about it. "I mumbled. Then pulled out my phone and started texting Nick.

Hey when are you going to get down here? - Sophie

I'm going to be there tomorrow at noon. What is the address - nick

2030 waterbridge lane. Tell me when you get to the house so I can come meet you from school -Sophie

Okay. Madison is coming too-nick

Okay.  Where are you staying at?-Sophie

I'm booking a hotel room.- Nick

Okay call me when you get on the road.  Gtg  bye-sophie

Okay bye.-nick

I looked up from my phone because the guys stoped talking.

"what? " i asked

" If you were paying attention you would of noticed  Victor asked you a question. But you at to busy talking to who ever to notice. " Carter said while sipping on a soda.

" oh. " I said while pushing my phone into my pocket." what did you say Victor?"

"I asked who you are talking to that has all of your attention."

"no one important. " I said trying to brush it off

" really? You were smiling like crazy just now. "he shot back

" Really it was nothing. "

" just tell us is not like we're going to make fun of you. "

" I said it was nothing so drop it. Dammit. " I snapped at Victor.  I guess it tone them all by surprise and I felt bad about it instantly." look is sorry but next time just drop  it." I said shaking my hair out .

"whatever. "Victor said then started siping from his cup.

I shrugged my shoulders and let the guys keep talking about what ever they were talking about.

I downloaded my instagram back.  I logged on and was dombarded with all the notification I had from the last time I logged on. I just put my phone down and let all of them come in.  I usually only logged in every three or four months. So I found this kind of retarded. I didn't know how popular I was until now.  I didn't have a lot of followers. I only had 190 and that's not alot  for everyone at my school who is at 2000-3000 followers and half of them she never met. I never  want strangers to know what I look like.,

"Wow princess I didn't know how popular you were. " Evan stated

" not really I haven't  touched this thing in almost 5 months. I can't be that popular."

"really how many followers do you have?" Ivan shot out

"190"i said casually.  I looked down at the phone cuz it stopped it's little update and back up and everyone had there jaws dropped. "what?"

"You only have 190 followers." Carter  slowly stated

"that is what I said.  I am speaking English. "

" What's your instagram name." Ivan and Evan said at the same time while pulling out ur phone.

"so_perfectly_inperfect." I said cautiously

Then started doing some type of thing. Then put their phones away. They never said what they were doing. So I was regreating giving them my instagram name. I decide to look through the photos that were posted while I was off line.

I was getting bored looking at all of the post and went to join the guys conversation but they were all getting up. "What are you guys doing?"

"We are getting ready to go somewhere but you have to report back to my mom. "-carter

" Why can't I come?"

"Because this stuff doesn't involve you so you don't have to come. "-Carter.

Great. This is what I get to do to spend my Friday night. Fml ."  I said walking to carter's car.

"Dude you tole her what Fml means? "-Zach

" Nope she actually listens to that kind of music she knows the Rico story too" Carter said walking towards the car too.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

There you guys go.  I wanted to make this chapter kind of long but not to long.  I may update next Thursday if I'm not going crazy with homework  and Halloween. If I don't update by then happy Halloween guys.

For those that don't know what fml means. It means fuck my life.

Vote& comment.  Don't be a silent reader

Sorry for and Grammer errors.