Chapter 13

I jumped on my bed and just layed there.  I toke in everything from today. It wasn't a bad day of you asked me.  I meet the new girl...... Umm okay never mind.  Today was just like any other day.  I went to class and was bored out of my mind.  I thought about what happened in school until I fell asleep.

"Sophie what did I tell you about doing that? " coach said

" I'm sorry it was on accident I didn't do it on purpose. " I quickly replied trying to clean up the mess.

" you know what happens when you do this. Clean  this up then go to my office and wait for me to come. " she said then walked back to the rest of the cheerleaders.

I walked to the locker room then waited outside of her office.  Five minutes later she walked in with two other cheerleaders..

" Sophie I hate to do this but you know what the consequences are. "

" yes I know and I take responsibility for my actions..........

I jumped up from my bed.  I looked around my room for a minute trying to find out what happened and why I was there.  Okay good I wasn't at the school where the held "cheer practice"  where all the "cheerleader"  practice at. If u ask my that is were then held the sluts in the school.

" Sophie! " I heard Carter yell.

" what?" i yelled back.

"What do you want for dinner?  Mom's not going to be back until late so we have to find dinner." he said now in front of my room door.

" I don't care as long as it's not pizza. " I said in a voice that sounds like I didn't want to be bothered.

" I'll get Chinese food then.  What do you want?"

"garlice chicken, chicken frie rice and two egg  rolls. " I said getting up to give him money.

" okay and thank you. " he said and snatched the 20 dollars right our of my hand them charged down the steps

" rude!"

"you'll get over it! "

Then I bushed my room door closed and turned on the t.v. 

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Carter's P.O.V

" Sophie get down here the foods ready. " called her down as I payed the guy.

I walked to the kitchen and put my mom's food in the microwave. Set Sophie and my food on the counter.  Where the hell is this girl? If she doesn't get down here I'm taking a pice of her chicken.

" Sophie! "I yelled again then waited 5 more minutes " Sophie! " I yelled again while making my way to her room

"  Sophie if your trying to get-" I stopped mid sentence because what I saw was blackmail waiting. It was Sophie all snuggled up in her teddy bears watching so little kid show.

I pulled out my phone switched it to the back camera toke one of her sleeping then switched it to the front camera and toke a selfie with her in he background.  I quickly exited her room and then burst out if laughter.

"man this is going to be good. "