Chapter 9

Sophies P. O. V

We got to the house and I walked into the car with out saying anything to them.  I heard Carter wispher something to someone and then a car door opened and closed then another one opened and closed. With that the car pulled out of the drive way and left. 

I walked into the house to see Anna asleep and the couch with the t.v watching her.  I silently laughed and turned it off and headed to me room.  I closed my door and floped into my bed and didn't realize how tired I was. I got back up before I feel asleep and headed to the bath room.  I did my routine and put on my sponge Bob shorts and hello kitty top. Turning on the t.v and getting comfortable in my bed sheets and I got some text messages.

Tell me your not upset princess

That one was from Carter I ignored  it and looked at the other ones

Hey I'm headed on the road early so I should see you late morning or early afternoon.

I was happy to head well see that from nick. I did my happy dance then answered him

its all cool because I am not doing anything.

Okay cool I'll see you soon sis. Bye

Bye see ya bro

I can't wait to see Nick.  We you to be so close until.  I tossed my phone to the side of me and tuned into awkward. I wonder what it would be like to work on TV. Like what happened after they mess up your lines so much.  Do you get fired? Does that cast get really close? Do you ever get sick of being in front of a camera? Is the fame that comes with it worth it? Do the actors and actress get sick of there job? Would the trade it in for a different life?This is all the things I wonder about.Once I was finished my rant I switched the t. v off and go to sleep.
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

I grabbed my phone and turned off the annoying ringer.  I really need to change that sound. it's starting to make my mornings dreadful. note to self:fix the sound my alarm clock plays to actual music.

I walking to my closet I see Carter walk out of the bathroom.  I didn't say anything to him cause I wasn't in the mood to deal with him.  I grabbed my grey cardigan ,purple and white tank top, black jeans and my Nike high tops.

"Sophie do you need a ride to school?"

" I have a car I can drive." I said jiggling my keys.

"Okay. " he replied then walked away.

I went back into my bathroom and put my hair half up and half down, put eye liner on grabbed my phone and left.

Throwing my backpack on my back a ran down the steps and met up with Anna." Hey am I working today?"

"No Kim and I can handle it today." she said with a shake of her head.

"Okay just making sure." I said and left the house.

I got in my car and started to Sara's house. I haven't told Sara about my phone and I don't want to have to explain yesterday to her. Maybe by Teyana Taylor came on. I turned the volume up and started singing along. After a couple minutes of driving I pulled up to Sara's house. I honged the horn two times and she stuck her head out of her room window a couple of seconds later.

"What toke you so long today? I was waiting for 10 minutes. " she said throwing her bag in the back.

" What ever I live farther now stop up or walk."

"let's just hurry up and get Harper and Arron."

"Whatever."