chapter 6

I woke up and it was dark outside.I tyres to look for a clock but never find one. I went to reach for the phone on the counter next to me.

"what are you looking for." Harper lightly spoke

"Time." I replied

She turned in her seat and grabbed her phone that was on the charger."11:54."

"When am I leaving this hell hole?"

"Friday the earlest Monday the latest."

"What's today?"

"Thursday."

"Great. Are you staying or are you going to school later cuz you should go home and sleep?"

"Nope. I have a feeling your trying to get ride of me." She questioned with an eyebrow raised.

"Nope." I said with a popping p. "Felt like being nosey."

"Okay." She said and went to speak again but the door opened again.

"Sophie who do you feel?" The doctor said checking my vitals.

"Sore but other then that I feel fine."

"Okay well it looks like you will be fine to leave tommorow but I'm putting you on bed rest for 4 days and then I will have so, done come and check on you the 4th day."

"Okay I guess."

"Okay I'll leave you to get some rest."

"Thanks doc." I said and she nodded her head at me then walked put of the door."Anna." I called softly

"Yea."

"Are you going  to the shop today.

"Nope I closed it. I'm staying here until later. Then I have to go home and get u clothes to wear for when u leave and make sure the room your staying in is ready."

"Okay. Well I'm getting tired so  I'm going to sleep." I yawned out

"Sweet dreams."

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Its 11:30 and I'm waiting for Anna to come back and get me. I really want to just get out of this dress and eat food that actually has a taste to it.

Im happy that I don't have to deal with my family anymore and I don't feel bad for what happened to them. I'm glad that  I'm not going to a foster care and have to switch schools. That would make my high school year a living hell.

The new girl who's has no friends for her senior year.

"Sophie did you here me?"

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Anna."What?"

She chuckled lightly."I said here are your clothes. Go get changed then we can leave."she said pointing to the clothes on the bed.

"Oh, okay."

I got up and went to the bathroom. I slipped put of the dress and was hit with a cold wind to my bare stomach.

Thank god Anna got my pants and a shirt. I was not in the mood for dresses at the moment.

I but in my dark blue jeans and my pierce the veil shirt and walk out.

"Thank you for not grabing the horrible dresses I have."I said while putting my hair in a side braid.

"Oh about those I got ride of them." She said

"YOU DID!Oh my gosh thank you so much."

I said running up to her and giving her a hug.

"Sophie its no problem I know how much you hated them.

"Okay thanks. Now let's go I want to get out of here."

"Were waiting for the nurse."

"Okay Sophie are your already to go?" The nurse asked.

"Yes but I can walk so you don't need to have that." I said talking about the wheelchair

"Is hospital procedures." She said

I walked over to the wheelchair and sat down and the lady pushed us to the outside of the hospital.

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

We got to the house fairly quickly.

"Anna can you please make me something to eat."

"Child I already have you covered."

"Huh?"I said walking towards her kitchen. I looked at the table and it was stocked with food, my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Which made Anna giggle.

"Hun close your mouth it attracts fly's."

"Did you do all of this for me?"

"Consider it a welcome home and welcome to a new start."she said waving a glass cup

"Well come on then let's eat!" I exclaimed and sat at the table ready to grab on of the rolls when my hand was slapped away."What?"

"Were waiting for my son."

"What son? Anna I've known you for two years and not once have you mentioned a son.Maybe a daughter but never a son."

"That's cuz he was living with his dad and he decide to move back with me this year, and I have mentioned him its just that when ever you and my daughter decide to hang out I never ask. Or forget about him."

"Oh." Was all I could manage.

Anna opened her mouth but before she could talk a door opened and a voice yelled "Mom I'm home!"

"Kitchen!" She yelled back

"So is that's chick here yet?" He said with out looking up from his phone

"Anna that's your son." I asked ignoring his question.

"Yea. Sohpie meet Carter. Carter meet Sophie." She said moving her hands towards us.

Great just great I'm stuck living with Carter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what do you guys think?

How do you think Sophie and Carter are going to do living together?

Vote

Comment

Tell me what you think. And don't be a silent reader. I want to know what you guys think. Sorry for not updating faster I got really busy and forgot all about the book and school is not going my way. So there is grammatical errors, sorry for that