date night, making friendsssss

"earth to zion the lion??" Arie said waving her hand infront of his face. "oh sorry" he replied. "she looks like a goddess don't u tink?" (if you've watched lion king you know what this is from😂😂) I just stood there for a bit and then went to the kitchen to get water. Zion's eyes never left me, i walked back and jumped into his arms for a hug. he quickly hugged. back and let go. "AWWWW YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE! i need to get a pic of this!" Arie said grabbing out her phone talking bomb ass pictures of us. "send those to me!" i said as he walked out the house into his car.

"Soooo where are we going?" i said as he started the car. "we are going to a place with a lot of rides and a big wheel" she said smiling. "OMG where going to a fair!" i said getting excited. we talked about random stuff and then we pulled up.

i got out the car and Zion came up a held my hand. i smirked and we went to the first ride. we played a game and Zion won me a big ass Teddy bear. we played a lot more games and i toke bomb ass photos. "omg Z can we go on the drop tower!" i said squeezing his hand. "whatever you want babygirl" he said kissing my forehead. there wasn't a big line so we didn't have to wait that long.

once we got on, i was seated next to zion and a girl my age next to me. i went to go hold his hand but instead i grabbed the girls hand. "oh shit i'm so sorry" i said apologising to her. "did you move from Australia, i have always wanted to go there! i love your accent btw. and nah it fine, i'm Kennedy but you can call me Ken" she said nicely. "yea, i just moved from Australia a couple days ago. i'm Kehlani but you can call me Lani, and this is Zion" i said pointing to him. "hey" she said smiling at Zion. "hey" zion replied. One we got to the top i grabbed both ken a Zions hands really tight. "damn girl, my hand is gonna explode" Ken said laughing. "sorry its really high, i didn't realise how high it was." i chuckled. Zion was just laughing watching me freak the fuck out.

The ride dropped and i lost my shiii. once the ride was done, i quickly ran to get water. when i came back Ken and Zion where dying of laughter. i just stood there watching them. "are you two done?" i asked. they finished there little laughing sesh and dusted off. "are you here with anyone else?" i asked Ken.
"yea i'm with my little sister camilla." she said as she pointed to the girl on her phone next to her. "oh hi, i'm camilla, but you can call me cam" she said to Zion and i smiling. she reminded me of Arie. "wait how old are you?" i asked. "i'm 15. love your accent btw!" she smiled again.
"thank you! omg i have a little sister that's 15 too! her names Arie, you'll like her" i laughed, "and i  have a 15 year old brother too his names Elom, him and Arie have a little thing. it's so cute" Zion said chuckling. i talked to Kennedy and Camilla for a bit more and then we decided to get going.
"can we get y'all numbers? and we can hang out sometime" Zion says. "sure" they said grabbing out their phones. Kennedy put her contact is 'Kenny👄' on my phone and camilla put her name as 'cam💋'. "okay we gotta go but see y'all later!" we said as we walk away. "they were cool, we should introduce them to the others" zion suggested. "Yea can we add them to the group chat?"
"sure babygirl" he kissed my forehead. we left and headed home. when we got home Zion quickly got out and opened the door for me. "aww that a gentleman." i kissed his cheek. Right infront of the door of my house, he spun me around and grabbed me by my waist. we looked into eachother eyes for what felt like years. "Lani i really like you, and i think ur so funny nice and fucking gorgeous, i knew you had to be mine. so i'm asking you this"
"Kehlani Rodriguez, will you be my girlfriend?" he said with hope in his eyes.
"um of course!" i said kissing his lips. they were soft and the kiss was sweet. we pulled away when we heard the boys and Arie hollering and cheering from the window.
we walked inside and i told Arie all about it.
We were all downstairs talking and i decided to tell them about Kennedy and Camilla. "hey guys we met these two girls today" i said. "what's there names?" Edwin asked.
"Kennedy which is 18, and she has a little sister Camilla that's Elom and Aries age" Zion added.
"oop, looks like you guys have a new friend, we were thinking if we could add them to the group chat, they are really cool and funny" i said. "yea add them, and give us there numbers too" nick said. "alright" i replied getting my phone out.