Control

*SEXUAL CONTENT AHEAD*
If you don't like sexual stuff, then might as well skip the chapter.
and for the rest of y'all nasties, enjoy🤠
............................................................

i rest my hand on his thigh and he didn't think much of it. i slowly got closer and closer to his crotch. Zion watched my hand slide up his thigh but he brushed it off and looked back at his phone. my hand stopped at his bulge and i took my hand off of him. i wanted more. i lock my phone and threw it across my bed and crossed my arms.

Zion looked at my phone and back at me confused, and he locked his phone.
"babygirl what's wrong?" i said giving me his full attention. i didn't reply. "we can't fix it if ur not gonna tell me" he said. i looked up at him and sighed. fuck it.

i got on top of Zion straddling him and kissed him passionately. he chuckled in the kiss and pulled away. "babygirl, that's all? you should have just told me" he chuckled.
i got his face and smashed my lips onto his. i loved the way his lips felt on mine. his hands went down to my ass and stayed there.

i grinded on him and he groaned in the kiss. i went harder and he put his hands on my waist pushing me down harder.
a/n: y'all my body is getting weak from this😅

he threw his head back and i mentally high fives myself. i continued but did it harder. i could feel his boner getting harder and harder. i swiftly trailed my hands down his chest and slid my hands into his pants, rubbing on his boner hard. he bit his lip and shut his eyes.

he flipped me over so that he was on top and he started kissing my neck leaving hickeys. i couldn't control my moaning it felt so good. his hands roamed my body and stopped at my waist. he came back up and we made out for a good 5 minutes. my hands trailed his abs to his sweatpants. he pulled back.

"babygirl are you sure you want to do this?" he said looking into my eyes. i nodded and he smiled so big.

he took my underwear off but not the shirt i was wearing, he was in between my legs on top of me. he pulled back and went to take off his sweatpants but i stopped him.
"i wanna do it!" i clapped my hands, he chuckled at my childishness and let me take it off.

as soon as i took it off, his dick sprung out and hit my face. he chuckled and i lean back onto the bed and he comes in between my legs ready to enter. "tell me when it hurts and i'll stop" he kissed my forehead. he put his tip against me and slowly entered. lemme tell you, the pain was real. i wince a little and grip his shoulders really hard. "babygirl, it's alright" he chuckled.

he went deeper and deeper until he was completely in me. he let me adjust to his size and i couldn't help but scratch his back. he slowly thrusts in and out keeping his speed. i moaned at he size and digger my nails into his shoulders as he picked up his pace.

he went at a good speed knowing i hadn't done this before. i moaned even loader and scratched his back harder, a low grunt was heard coming from his mouth.
the pleasure was real, it felt so good. u didn't know it would feel this good.

a knot bulit up in my stomach and i didn't know what it was. "there's a k-knot in -my s-to-mach" i managed to get out, "your gonna cum, let it out babygirl" he said kissing me passionately. i came and zion pulled out and threw the condom away and collapsed beside me. he kissed me and we cuddled.

"how was your first time?" he said. "the BEST. agh i don't wanna do it if it's not with you" i said. he smiled and kissed me again. "thank you for letting me take your virginity " he said. "i wanted you to" i said falling asleep in his arms.

it's 2:35am rn so imma end this real quick. i'm getting hella cramps rn like i want to cry. agh how am i supposed to sleep it feels like a goddamn nife jabbing into me. anyways laterrsssss