please

Kehlani's pov
It was so sad and mad. why would he do that. i decided to text Edwin since he was like my best friend out of all of them. I got out my phone and went on edwins contacts.

Me:
edwin please listen to me

Eggy🥚:
i heard everything.

Me:
ok great.

Eggy🥚:
That's not right kehlani. why would you cheat? infront of him?!

Me:
edwin i didn't cheat. please believe me. it's the other way around. i would never cheat on zion even if my life depended on it.

Eggy🥚:
that's not the case. you ruined 2 relationships kehlani!

Me:
I told him that! he's making me seem like the bad guy.
everyone hates me now,

Eggy🥚:
and who's fault is that?

Me:
i thought u were my best friend. you won't even listen to me.

Eggy🥚:
well i don't want to be best friends with a cheater.

Me:
edwin please!
*this message is not sent*

fuck. he blocked me. i cant believe it. why would he say that. Arie came into my room and said to text elom. i went onto Eloms contact and texted him.

Me:
elom please listen! i would never cheat on Zion!

Elmo🔥:
don't talk to me.

Me:
i'm not gonna stop. i didn't cheat!

Elmo🔥:
fuck off! you hurt my brother more than anybody else could! your just a cheating bitch!
don't ever talk to us ever again.

those words really got to me. a single tear dropped from my eye as i read it again. "What's wrong what did he say-" she stopped once she read it. she looked like she was about to kill someone. her eyes changed coloured a deep dark brown. it changes colour when she's really mad. "What the fuck!? why would he say that?!" Arie screamed. She got off of my head and screamed around the house. didn't get back bc he blocked me. not surprised.

2 weeks later

Aries POV

kehlani hasn't been so good. everyday she would come out her room with red puffy eyes. i wanted to tell them but it wasnt my place to say. i'm waiting until she's ready to talk to them again. the boys unfollowed her on everything. i saw kehlani come out her room, without red puffy eyes. i was shocked but happy.
"hey lani u look good today. u okay?" i asked her. "yep. completely fine. i'm not gonna stay like that forever. i gotta tell my fans that we good. help me post a bomb ass picture" she smiled. i got up and she changed into this and posted it.

@KehlanRodriguez just posted!

Nickiminaj, bigsean, jackjack, and 958,948 likes

@KehalniRodriquez: if i loose you because i'm honest, ur not a good friend😴