why?

i woke up from my slumber with zions arms wrapped around me. i reached over agrabbed my phone and speaker. i slowly got out of bed without waking zion. i got in the shower for about 30 minutes and then decided to come out. i walked out the door and changed into

everyone was downstairs and the boys and their girls had to leave

everyone was downstairs and the boys and their girls had to leave. that means me Arie, ken, and cam were left home. we decided on going to have a girls day. we drove to the mall and ken and i separated from Arie and Cam. we went to 3 different stores and soon met up with Arie and Cam. "let's go to starbucks, i'm in the mood for coffee" Ken said. "i don't like coffee, is there anything else?" i asked ken. "you don't like coffee? damn, well u can get an ice tea." she suggested. "yea i'll get that." i replied. Arie and Cam, ordered whatever and we headed home. it was already 5 and we wanted to go to see the boys.

BAD BITCHES😈 group chat!
Ken👄:
hey booysss

Babygirl🦋:
we coming over

Cam💋:
and y'all can't do anything bout it

Babysis❤️:
What's ur address?

Eggy🥚:
okay..

bee🐝:
We have no say? okay

Elmo🔥:
alright then

Goldilocks👧🏼:
okay. sure it's ****** see y'all soon😊

Sharky🦈:
damn Austin ur too nice

Babyz😻:
catcha

Babygirl🦋:
latersssss

Cam💋:
see ya sooooooon

We went over to their house and the person who opened the door was Brandon, "hey guys" he says hugging us all. "hey b" we replied. "yo guys come down" He yelled. we heard a bunch of footsteps coming down the stairs and we hugged the boys as they came down. "letsss watch a movieeee". Cam yelled jumping on the couch.
"okay what movie?" Edwin said sitting down with the rest of us. "umm a comedy what about blonde chicks" Ken said. everyone agreed and we started watching as i snuggled into Zions chest as Austin and Nick went to the kitchen to get snacks. halfway into the movie, the popcorn finished and i went to the kitchen to make more.

i put the popcorn in the microwave and waited. Soon Brandon came into the kitchen and really close to me. "hey Lani" he said touching my arm. "b what's wrong with u, we both in a relationship" i said backing up. "soon as i saw u i knew i had to get my hands on u" he said getting really close to me. "b i don't feel the same, this is wrong u have a girl i have a mans so stop before u ruin both of our relationships" i tried to push him away, as he put him hands on my waist.

he leaned in and i tried to dodge it but i can't bc he way stronger than me, his lips touched mine and someone walked into the kitchen. great timing.

Zion's POV

A fe minutes ago Kehlani went to make more popcorn and brandon followed. they took a long time so i went to check on them. when i walked in i saw Kehlani and brandon kissing. i couldn't believe she was cheating. "YOO WHAT THE FUCK!?" i yelled at them. brandon pushed kehlani out the way and backed up. "zion it's not what i think it is, he-" she got cut off by brandon. by then everyone was in watching.

"dude i was getting chips and kehlani forced me onto her, i tried to stop but she isn't listen, than she kissed me" brandon said.
i couldn't believe it. "No what the fuck i didn't he lying" kehlani said. "how could g behind my back kissing my best friends?!" i yelled at her. she tried to say something but i cut her off again. "get out" i said. "what no z-"
"i said GET OUT!!" i yelled at her. she ran out the kitchen and Ken, Arie, and Cam followed her. they went out the door and they followed.
"Brandon ur a piece of shit!" Arie yelled at brandon and stormed out.

Aries pov

kehlani and brandon went to the kitchen and a few minutes after i went upstairs to use that bathroom. i heard kehlani talking and it caught my attention. "b i don't feel the same, this is wrong u have a girl i have a mans so stop before u ruin both of our relationships" she said. i looked around the corner and saw brandon forcing himself on Kehlani. how? he's got a girlfriend and she's dating his best friend wtf.

Kehlanis pov

I couldn't believe it. he blamed it on me and the boys probably hate me now. "girl what happened " ken said. as we got in the car. "can u drive, i'll explain when we get home" i sobbed in my hands. we drove home and when we got home i broke down on the couch. "when i went to the kitchen, brandon came and tried to force me. i told him that we are in relationships and that it will ruin our relationships but he didn't listen and he kissed me" i cried. "it's true, i heard everything and saw it" Arie added. i looked up and ken and Cam were fuming. "get on the group chat" Cam said. i got out my phone.

BAD BITCHES😈 group chat!

babygirl🦋:
guys please listen. zion listen please

Eggy🥚:
don't think there's anything to listen too

sharky🦈:
just leave it alone

elmo🔥:
u hurt enough people

Bee🐝:
just leave okay

Babysis❤️:
brandon shut the fuck up and let her explain

Cam💋:
sis snapped

Ken👄:
Guys just listen to her, there's always two sides of the story

Babyz😻:
she cheated on me with my best friend. what's there to talk about.

Babygirl🦋:
i didn't cheat! it's brandon's fault!

Sharky🦈:
are u sure?

eggy🥚:
just stop u messed everything up

cam💋:
yo SHUT THE FUCK UP!
What kind of friends are yous!? you won't even let her explain herself! just listen dumb bitches. omfg

Ken👄:
yes sis👏🏽👏🏽

goldilocks👧🏼:
how do u explain cheating?

Babygirl🦋:
i didn't cheat!

babygirl🦋 has been kicked out of the BAD BITCHES😈
group chat!

Ken👄:

yo wtf!? y'all are fake asf

Babysis❤️:
Fuck all of u foreal

Cam💋:
you just lost a queen noodle headass

'ken👄' 'babysis❤️' and 'cam💋' have left the BAD BITCHES😈
group chat!

kehlani's pov

i couldn't help but break down, i just lost my world because of one stupid guy. all four of us slept on the couch just cuddling and crying. this is the worst.