CHAPTER ELEVEN

three hours before date

we were all in the sitting in the louge room talking. the boys were singing songs of theirs.

"hey why dont you two sing for us?" Brandon says to Arie and i. we nod our head and choose 'losing control' and then we started. Arie sang the chores while i sang the rest.

Arie starting singing and the boys looked a her mesmorised. then my part came on. the lyrics hurt me. theres something that happened but Arie only knows.

"shes falling but she doesnt think he'll catch her, cause her last relationship was a disaster. Accusations everyday she didnt know why, all her call would be ignored hes on his own time" i sang.

"should of ended it before it started, all she ever got was broken hearted" my voce cracked, "he was cheatin on her tryna flip it, back on her lke a victim, now shes all all alone and starting over, now she got a baggage on her shoulder," by now i had full on tears.

"but the new guy really loves her. she loves him but she doesnt trust herself anymore" i sang and i broke down as memories came back.

Arie noticed and stopped singing. i told her to continue and she did. then my part came on again. "Despite her past, she can't help the attraction. He tells her that he's nothing like the last one. he redefines in every way what love is, she fell for him and hasn't gotten up since" i cried

"every now and then she goes off though, beating on his chest like a bongo. he understands she coming from a hurt place, answers all the questions on her survay."

"doesnt get jealous, doesnt break trust. doesnt call a hoe after hang ups. gives her everything she ever waned, even though she still feels haunted shes" i sang still crying hard.

Arie stops sing and rushes over and hugs me as cry. everyone is shook and doesnt know what to do. " its okay, Lani, sshhh, everythings okay, were okay" she says to me. it calmed me down a little. Zion quickly rushes over to me but Arie stops him.

"yo can you guys give us a sec" Arie say to everyone. they all leave somewhere else. " Arie i should hate him, b-but hes my f-first l-love" i cried into her shoulder.

"its okay. its alright, its hard to stop loving him i know." she says to me. "i c-cant do t-this. hes hau-nting me everyday. b-but i dont k-know what h-happened, he w-was so nice, like he c-cared, z-zion will h-hate me" i cry.

"no he wont Arie. just bc u break u doesnt mean you dont love them no more. i know you do, its hard to stop loving someone, dont blame this on you Lani. it happens. he was nice, he did care, and he fucked up real bad. dont worry, hes gone now" her voice cracked, she was crying. he cred for a good ten- fifteen minutes. then everyone came in.

they gasp at us crying, they look at us, we looked a mess. they all come and group hug. "Lani i think its time to tell them" Arie grabbed my hands. i nodded and everyone took a seat. Zion came and sat right next to me.

"so, like about over a year ago, i had a thing with this guy, his name is aaron. he was so sweet, then we started dating. it was all good and we were happy untill..... four months into the relashonship, he started being mean, and swore all the time, caused fights between us. then he.... started calling me names and, abused me. he would hit me, punch me, and tried to break me and my family apart. i wouldn't break up wth him bc i thought he was gonna hurt me. no one knew about it, not even Arie. it went on for about a month, then i told Arie. she told me to tell mum but i knew she would do something. Arie automatically hated him, whenever he would come over, she wouldnt leave my side, she would sleep with me. then i decided to tell mum. i told her and she told me to break up with him and shes going to inform police. she did that and i never saw him again.... until i went to the shops with Arie one day, and he was there. he came up to me and tried to choke me but Arie came and punched him in the face, and kicked him in the stomach, but he punched her an she had a huge bruise on her face. after that we went home and told my mum. i found out the whole time we were dating, he wa cheating on me. she said it was enough so she told us to come here.... thats only part of the reason we came here.... to get away from him.... its hard bc i really did love him. before he became a monster he was the best...." i cried.

i looked around and everyone was crying. cam and ken let it all out, i look at Zion and he has so much tears. Zio came and hugged me tight. " i didnt know u were going through that.... im so sorry. im glad you came here" he cried. that just made me cry even more. everyone group hugged and i felt a bit better. "agh we crying like bitches" I said trying to lighten the mood. everyoe chuckled.

"Kehlani, if your ever going through that, tell someone its good u told Arie. shes a really good sister sticking up for you. just remember, we all are here, we will pretect you babygirl" Zion kised my forehead. we all stayed quite but it saw a good quite. all you could here were soft sniffles.

then i jumped up wiping my tears. "girl come to my room for a sec" say and they al follow me up. "whats up" cam says still crying. "Ken has a date to attend and we gotta make her look like she wanna fuck" i laugh. "okay cam you do her hair, arie your on makeup and im gonna do the outfit" i smile. "thank you guys, omg im so excited" she jumped.

i put a 'do not desturb' poster on the door so no one comes in. we were running from room to room. the boys kept asking what we were doing but we told them girls stuff. after legit two hours, we were done. we had t make her look amazing, even tho she already is.

"were done" i say looking at the masterpiece we just made. "is it good" Ken asked.

"SIS. good, is an understatement. i think amazing, fantastic and wifey material is better" cam said as we all laughed. "its tiiime, lets go. dont be scared, it gonna turn out great" i tell her.

her outfit:

makeup:

hair:

"how do you know" she questions

"how do you know" she questions. "u-um i just k-know" i stutter. she looks at me weird but we go downstairs. all the boys are in the siting room.