Part idk😭

Kehlani's POV

SO...... long story short... it was a very long day. When we got home we all went straight to sleep bc sleep is everything.

"Ughhhhh babyyyyyy" I wined turning around to Zion who was snoring like a fkn pig.
He scrunched his eyebrows but he didn't say anything. I leaned in a kissed his lips softly, only for him to fake sleep.

"Boy if you don't-" I smart and he finishes with "and whatchu gon do?" He flipped me over hovering over me raising his eyebrow.

"WaTcHu GoN dO" I continue mocking him as he leans in for a kiss.

"KEHLANI!!" Zion yelled as I run in the pool.
Y'all, Zion n his boring ass didn't wanna come in the pool with the rest of us so, when he wasn't looking, I went inside n got a bucket of freezing cold water and mayonnaise.

I poured the water over him and squeezed mayonnaise on his head just a lil fun...

So Zion is currently mad. "Yo what the fuck was that for?! I was going to come in, damn. Now u got me all musty, LITERALLY" he storms off genuinely mad.

To me n the rest of us were laughing. I didn't think he would actually get mad. I kinda feel bad.

"I think you should go check on him" Edwin says still laughing. It had been 30 minutes n Zion hasn't came down yet.

So I got out and dried myself off and headed inside.

When I got to our room, I open the door slowly and see him in his bed with no shirt n sweats, like he got out the shower.

He opened his eyes to look at me and then closed them again. "Babe?" I say sitting beside him. He doesn't say anything so I get my towel and into the shower since I wasnt gonna go back in.

I came out and had on one of zions shirts. He was still in bed.
So I go and sit next to him and hold his hand. "Baby?"

He reply's with a simple "what do you want".

"I'm sorry baby, It was a joke but I took it too far. I'm sorryyyy" i say to him. He reply's with a quick "mm".

"Z i really am sorry like foreal. I'll make sure to not do dat shit again. Don't go sleep being mad at me please" I tell him holding his hand.
He finally sighs and says something, "It's fineee jus come sleep wit me" he says n I cuddle up wit him.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

N we fell asleep.

HEY YALL. Ok so sorry dis is short I'll start another chapter after I post this🤡