Girl fight

i woke up in zions arms around me and the curtains slightly open, exposing the light into my room. i looked around and remembered last night and smiled at the events.
i got out slowly not to wake him up and slipped on zions shirt. i walked downstairs and saw everyone eating. "did u have a nice night?" Ken chuckled.

i got downstairs and everyone was having random conversations or on their phones

i got downstairs and everyone was having random conversations or on their phones. we literally stayed inside playing games, talking and eating from 11am to 4pm. the boys went to the shops to get snacks and stuff so me and the girls came up with a prank.
"yo we should prank the guys!" Cam said. "omg yess!" Arie added.
"maybe we should do the girl fight prank!" Ken replied. we agreed and we were figuring what we should fight about. "we should fight about.... oh! i should like pretend to not stand up for you" she says. "ohh. i should ask you if you would be there for me no matter what and you say no" i said. "and then me and cam start fighting bc y'all are fighting!" Arie added. we all jumped up and get ready.

we put on a thing that makes your cheeks numb for a few minutes, so we could punch eachother as hard as we could and didn't feel it. this was gonna be funny.

"imma call zion and ask when they coming back" i said grabbing out my phone and calling him. "hey babe how far away are you guys?" i ask him. "we are leaving the store right now so we will be there in less than 5 minutes" he replied.
"good because these bitches annoying as hell like foreal" i said to him.
"um what's happen?" he asked getting worried. "this bitchass wanna say she don't- don't worry i'll tell you when u get here. get here fast" i said and hung up. we celebrated for a minute and then started 'fighting' eachother. "they here! get ready" Cam said. we instantly started yelling at eachother.

"Wow what kind of best friend are you!?" i yelled pointing to Ken. "don't yell at my sister!" cam said coming close to me. "hey hey hey what's going on here" Austin says breaking us up. Then Arie gets into cams face and tries to push her but elom got her before she did. Edwin is pulling Ken back, and cam is getting pulled back by Nick. at this point we are just yelling. "yo yo yo Lani calm down and tell me what happened" Zion said holding me back. "these bitches full of shit!" i yelled trying to get out his grip. Ken is yelling at me trying to hit me and we calling eachother 'bitches' 'hoes' 'bitchass' and stuff.

i decided there was no point trying to get out his grip, he is too strong. "okay babe i'm calm now" i said kissing him. he let go of me and i ran around the boys to Ken and as soon as i was going to 'punch' her, Brandon, picked me up took me to the kitchen and put me in the pantry.

once i got out, i went around to the back door of the lounge where no one could see me, and punched Ken, (well at least that's what they thought). everyone gasped and Zion came and gripped me so i couldn't get out of it. Cam was too quick so she jumped onto the couch, and pushed Aries face. Arie punched her back just hitting her.

We were everywhere. we were running around trying to get eachother and the boys chasing us. Austin, being tall n shit, picked up ken and trapped her in a corner, so did Edwin and Nick. Zion and Brandon were holding me back.