did you say party?

Zion POV

what the fuck?! why would braondon do such a thing! he made me get mad a Kehlani for no reason! god i just want to punch him but i can't do that to my best friend. yes he fucked up, yes he kissed my girl, but he's still my best friend and i don't want to hurt him as much as he hurt me. i felt it was childish if i were to punch him.

i stood there shocked. i looked over at brandon and took a deep breathe. "why would you do that? i'm not even going to try bc i'm not in the mood but if u ever do anything like this, best believe ur in a coffin" i said with a calm voice and ran out to look for Kehlani.

I saw her crying on the steps and i went up behind her and hugged her tightly, she pushed me away. "fuck off! you didn't even let me explain myself!" she yelled.
"i know baby i'm so sorry. i promise this won't happen again." i said hugging her, this time she hugged back.

she got up and went back inside. The boys quickly apologised to her and she forgives them. i don't think she forgave Brandon tho.

it was 8 and Arie and Cam were getting tired so the girls left and we all went to sleep by 10.

Kehlani's POV

It was 8am really early and we woke up and had breakfast. it wasn't too long after we got bored and texted the boys.

Babygirl🦋:
hey guys i had the best idea.

Eggy🥚:
ooo yes what is ittt

Bee🐝:
Let's hear it

Elmo🔥;
Shoot lani

Babygirl🦋:
i was wondering if you guys want to throw a party

ken👄:
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

babysis❤️:
i'm down

Cam💋:
letts do ittt

Goldilocks👧🏼:
me too

sharky🦈:
Me three

Elmo🔥
Me four

Babyz😻:
Me five

Bee🐝:
Me 6

eggy🥚:
Bet where at ?

Babygirl🦋:
At our house.

Goldilocks👧🏼:
Okay than it's settled.

Bee🐝:
Aight bet

We decided to have the party this saturday which was in 2 days, enough time to plan it.
The boys came over and we got ready for the party. it was like 9am so we had a lot of time. Zion, nick, Austin and Kennedy were inviting people for the guest list.
Edwin, Brandon, and Arie were getting the food and snacks.
while me and Cam and Elom were making sure the house was clean and decorating a little bit.

it took as a good few hours to set up everything. the party started at 6 and we finished everything at 4. the boys had brand clothes so they didn't have to drive back and get ready. we had just enough time to all shower and get ready.

i got out the shower and the girls just finished showering too, so i did my makeup first and then my outfit. We were all matching in some kind of way.
Mine