#77♡He's Whipped♡

Calum-
"Calum? Could  you get me some water, turn down the AC a little and an extra pillow?!" You shouted from your bedroom as you laid down in bed, not feeling the best. "Yeah sure babe, I'll be right there!" Calum paused the video game he was currently playing with Michael and got up. "Damn Calum, you're fucking whipped!" Michael chuckled and leaned back on the couch, taking a sip of his drink. "Shut up Michael, I'm not whipped." "Yes you are... I bet if (YN) asked you to get her a giraffe from the zoo you would even break the rules just to make her happy," Michael added. "Well it's called being a good boyfriend, you should learn it sometime," Calum smirked and Michael just flipped him off. 

Ashton-
"You're so whipped man!" You hear Calum say as you walked into the kitchen. "Am not," Ashton argued and was shocked as he saw you walk towards him. "Yes you are," Luke chimed in and took a bite out of his sandwich. Ashton just rolled his eyes at his bandmates and continued to make himself some coffee. "Ashton, I don't think you should put that much sugar in, it's unhealthy," you told him as he took a spoonful of sugar. "Oh, yeah you're right," he put all the sugar back in and started mixing the coffee together with hot water. Luke and Calum suddenly chuckled and said, "we told you you were absolutely whipped." 

Luke-
You were walking around the mall with your boyfriend, Luke, when you saw a really cute dress you definitely wanted to buy. "I love that dress," you pointed it out to Luke and he took a look at it. "You wanna go and try it on?" He suggested but you just shook your head. "I'm pretty sure it's really expensive so nah, it's fine," you shrugged and kept walking but Luke held you back a little. "I'll buy it for you." You laughed at him but noticed that he was actually being serious. "Oh you're not kidding?" He shook his head and dragged you towards the store. "Pick out the dress and it's all on me," he smiled. You gave him a quick kiss on the lips and whispered, "you're so whipped Lucas, it's cute."

Michael-
"Could you guys tell us a little bit about Michael and (YN)'s relationship?" The interviewer asked and Michael looked around at his bandmates, waiting for an answer. Ashton slowly leaned towards his mic and said, "he's definitely whipped... like extremely whipped." Michael just laughed and shook his head, "am not." "Yeah you are Michael... you do everything she asks you to do and you get her everything she wants. For example, yesterday when we were recording in the studio, (YN) actually called him and told him that the TV wasn't working so he drove all the way to her apartment to help her fix it then came back to the studio a few minutes later, " Calum explained. "Is that so?" The interviewer questioned Michael and he just laughed it off. "Well I don't know, I don't think I am but if these boys say I am, then yeah, I probably am whipped."

-

well here you go! this is not my best but I hope you guys liked it :D
school starts in exactly a week and it makes me sad bc i rlly need an extra month of summer..

80 comments for the next one!

love you guyss,
dita 

qotd; if you were to be in someone else's body for 24 hrs only, who would it be and why? 
-i would want to be in channing tatum's body bc i wanna know what it's like to be hot af