#58♡Your Child Falls Asleep on Another Member♡

Ashton-
"Ash, have you seen Chloe anywhere?" You asked your husband as you paced around the house, obviously freaking out. "Shhhh," he put his finger over his lips and pointed towards the living room. You were confused at first but once you saw your daughter, safely guarded by Calum, you let out a huge sigh of relief. "How long has she been sleeping in your arms Cal?" You questioned, quietly, "I'm really sorry, I was so caught up with my work that I totally forgot about her nap time." "Don't worry about it (YN), I'm always here if you need any help." "Thanks so much Calum... And even though this is supposed to be Ashton's job; it's your daughter Ash... I really appreciate it," you thanked Calum and looked at your husband in disappointment. "It's not my fault our daughter likes her Uncle more than she likes her Dad!" 

Calum-
Leaving your 4  year old son with Michael was probably one of the worst decisions you've ever made. Since it was yours' and Calum's anniversary, you relied on Michael to take care of your son, Aiden. "This place is a mess! Calum, I told you we should've asked Ashton to take care of Aiden instead," you sighed as you picked up the different toys lying around the floor. "Well Ashton was busy doing his own things-" "Yeah, like watching pandas sneeze on YouTube and then laughing by himself," you argued back as you both walked up the stairs. "Where is Michael anyway?" You curiously asked and you then found him on Aiden's little bed, asleep together with your son on his chest. You looked at Calum and he just smiled at you. "Looks like Aiden and Michael partied a little too hard tonight." 

Michael-
Michael watched carefully at Luke as Luke handled yours and Michael's little boy in his arms. "Please be careful Lucas," your  husband tells his bandmate. "Michael chill... I've got this," Luke said as he softly bounced your son in his arms, trying to get him to fall asleep. "The last time you handled a baby, you almost dropped it into the pond!" Michael accused. "It's not my fault they kept moving around so much," Luke argued back, but it was true, he did almost drop a baby into a pond full of ducks. You giggled as you watched them argue but you were also happy that you finally got to get some rest. "Thanks for doing this Luke," you thanked him. "It's the least I can do after I accidentally knocked off that coffee all over your shirt," he smiled and Michael just scoffed. "You're so fucking clumsy Luke." "Michael! There's a baby in this room!" 

Luke-
You were currenly joining your husband on tour with your 13 year old daughter, Lauren. After a full day of roaming around Paris with Lauren and your husband, Luke, you were absolutely knackered. As you were tidying things up in the hotel room, you came accross the cutest sight ever. Your daughter was all curled up on Ashton's lap, sleeping on his bed. "We were watching The Little Mermaid, her choice, not mine, and she just fell asleep," Ashton told you which made you smile. "Do you have anywhere to be? I could wake her up and bring her back to our room," you offered. "Nah, I'd rather be here with my niece." Not long after, your husband came in the room, jealousy written on his face. "Hey, that's my daughter!" He exclaimed and jumped on the bed, cuddling his daughter, which then woke her up.  

-

I can't be the only one wishing that I was Lauren right now- I  mean, a Lashton sandwich, yes please...

40 comments for the next one!

xo,
dita