Chapter 10 ~ Finally Falling?

All I can say for this chapter, is that you wouldn't expect this to happen anytime soon. Get ready for this, and I am sorry if it goes by too fast...I tried to make the events spread apart but to me they are kind of close...no flames please :3

Chapter 10

(Amy's POV)

I waited impatiently for the the bell to ring. Then I could get out of here! Sonic hasn't been in any of my classes, ever since he randomly walked out during lunch. Now that I think about it, he has been acting weird lately.

I tapped my pencil on the edge of the desk, glaring at the clock. Please time, why can't you go faster?

"You are really impatient..." Drake commented next to me. I shot him a glare.

"Shuddup." I waked his arm making him laugh. "I am just worried about where Sonic ran off to...I don't want him in too much trouble."

"It's okay...Sonic is a tough guy. He will make it out okay." he patted my back in attempt to comfort me.

"Thanks Drake." I smiled at him and as if on cue the bell rung. Letting the flood of students run out the building.

"Catch you later." Drake gave a quick hug for the bystanders who think we are an 'item' and walked away.

The first thing I thought was go to Tails and Cream. I ran out of the school, searching for the two. Eventually, I found them walking hand in hand towards the busses. God they are so cute together...

"CREAM TAILS!" I called after them, making their heads turn sharply in my direction.

"Yes?" Tails asked.

"Have you seen Sonic lately?" I looked at them with pleading eyes.

"No, not since lunch. I am kind of worried about him." Cream stated.

"Yeah, if I saw him I would've told you right away." Tails sent me a sympathetic stare as I gave a quick thank you and hug before sprinting the other way.

The next people I spotted were Knuckles, Rouge, and Shadow.

"Hey guys!" I ran up to them, panting. "have you seen Sonic?"

"Oh hey pinky!" Rouge smiled. I rolled my eyes at the nickname she gave me. "Sorry, I haven't seen him often."

"Humph." Shadow crossed his arms. I guess that means he doesn't know either?

"Yeah, me neither. I haven't heard from Sonic in a while. Lucky me, now he doesn't have a witty comment to say." Knuckles snorted. I nodded, thanking them and hugging Rouge briefly.

"Kay, catch ya later!"

I ran off, my hope in finding him decreasing. I ran to Silver and Blaze hoping they would have some clue.

"Hey!" I called after them. I noticed one particular person with them. Sally. I sucked in a deep breath before confronting them.

"Hey Amy!" Silver and Blaze said in unison. They both blushed and looked away. I rolled my eyes and tried to avoid Sally's surprised stare.

"God, I sound like a broken record. Have you seen Sonic?"

I got both 'no's from Blaze and Silver as Sally stayed quiet. Awfully quiet.

"Sally?" I finally asked, giving her a questionable glance. She looked up at me and I could see tears forming in the corner of her eyes. I felt a pinch of pity towards her.

"What about you?" I asked.

She just stared at me blankly. From the way her mouth hung open a bit, made it seem as if she was at a loss for words. She shook her head, making her auburn hair fall in front of her, hiding her flawless face. "I-I"

She cut herself off, taking a deep breath before trying again, "He broke up with me."

My breath hitched as I heard her answer slip off her tounge.

Pinch me

"What?!" I gasped, along with Blaze and Silver.

"He dumped me...do I have to say it again?!" she cried harder and fell into my embrace. I patted her back, completely knowing her situation.

Wait, did my plan work? Did all this really work? I felt my heart leap just thinking about it.

"But why?" I asked, pulling Sally away from me.

She sniffed a bit before answering, "I don't know... He just broke up with me 5 minutes ago, saying things weren't working out. Then he just left."

"Do you know where he left to?"

"He looked like he was going home..." she sniffed again. I smiled sympathetically at her.

"Hang in there Sal, things will be alright."

She smiled back weakly. I ran in the other direction, pulling out my phone as I texted Drake:

'Sally needs some comforting, our plan finally worked. ;3'

I sprinted off once again, heading for Sonic's house. I pushed forward, running as fast as I could. Man, if only I could run as fast as Sonic, then I would be finding him quicker.

After what seemed like hours, I made it to his house. My heart was pounding in my ears and I probably looked like shit, but I didn't care. I wanted to know that he was okay. I wanted to see him again.

I knocked on his door rapidly, waiting for a response. No longer than 5 seconds later, I heard footsteps approaching and the door opened to reveal Aleena.

"Hey is Sonic home?" I asked.

"Yeah he us up in his room-" she tried to speak but I ran past her, muttering a fast 'thank you'.

I ran up the stairs and approached his door. I sucked in a deep breath before knocking on the door multiple times. The door opened and I saw Sonic standing there, tear stains on his cheeks.

"Hey Sonic, I heard about the break up and-" I was cut off by him pulling me into his room. He turned towards me and pressed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately.

Well, this is new...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's not over yet, actually the Story is only beginning my friends...you probably hate me now, but if you hate me now, you will hate me for what's up next.