Tammy: Chapter Seventeen

I looked around the living room for one last time and sighed, I closed the door behind me and walked towards our bedroom but stopped once I heard Ryan talking.

"I will fucking kill you if you come near my family. Now leave us alone." I heard Ryan say and I raised my eyebrow, who was he talking to in such a hushed tone? I opened the bedroom door and he quickly turned around smiling at me.

"You alright Tam?"

"Mhm, I was gonna say that we should make the most of having the place to ourselves... maybe?" I said smirking and he simply nodded and opened the wardrobe taking out his hoody.

"Erm, where you off to?" I asked.

"Just going to my mum's to get some more stuff for us to move." He started walking towards the door and I blocked it, biting my lip.

"Before Dante comes to help move some things? Its our last time in the flat Ryan-"

"I know. I just haven't got time right now."

"It's only your mum's though-"

"I SAID I HAVEN'T GOT TIME, ITE?" He shouted and I jumped slightly, I screwed him and stepped aside.

"Why the fuck are you shouting?" I said and he sighed.

"Sorry, I'm sorry. A lot's on my mind, I'll make it up to you later." He said and literally ran out of the flat, maybe it had something to do with that phone call just a few minutes ago? Just this past day since last night, he's been acting really strange. He thinks I don't notice but it's starting to worry me. I pushed it to the back of my mind and continued folding up clothes and putting them in boxes, I heard a knock and I looked up to see Dante standing there.

"What's with the face?" He asked and moved a box out of the way.

"Nothing, I'm just stressing out."

"What about? You're moving back home so now you're under my watch." He said grinning, I rolled my eyes. Great. That would mean NO alone time for me and Ryan.

"Dante can you at least give Ryan and I some space?"

"Hell no, so you can sleep together? What do you take me for an idiot?"

"..."

"Don't answer that. I was serious when I said NO babies for you for now, no sex will mean no baby and no baby means your boyfriend lives. Now deal with it." He said and I kissed my teeth and took things downstairs and into his car.

"Mum's looking forward to having you back home as well, it will be good trust me."

"Really? I can't take all this tension between you and Taylor and then all of that being around Janay, she's growing up so she'll notice things aren't quite right soon."

"Tammy jam. Janay won't notice anything, I'm not gonna get over the fact my 12 year old sisters been sleeping with a grown man now am I?"

"And you think I will?"

"Well, you're the one who got pregnant at 16."

"I was 17!"

"Doesn't make it any better." I shrugged and he shut the car boot, I got in the passenger seat and he got in and started up the car.

"I'm gonna miss having privacy."

"You'll get your privacy when you're changing and that but you'll never be alone with Ryan."

"Dante what the hell do you think I did when we were living together? Sleep in seperate beds? Air hug? Fucking hell."

"Alright alright. Jheeze, why are you so moody?"