Six

"Blossom!" Veronica yelled across the hallways.
"Y-Yeah?" Cheryl stuttered as she turned around to face the raven-haired girl. "Why's Topaz been nice to you lately?" Veronica asked the redhead as she crossed her arms tightly over her chest. "I-I don't know-." Cheryl began but she was interrupted by Veronica grabbing her by the wrist and pulling her down the hallway.

Cheryl thought that Veronica was just going to go and find Toni with her, but instead she dragged her into the janitors closet.

Veronica then grabbed Cheryl and slammed her body against the wall as he lips attached the ginger's's. "Stop!" Cheryl yelled as she tried to punch Veronica away, but all was useless. Cheryl then tried to leave the closet, but was stopped by Veronica's firm grip.

Cheryl knee that her next lesson was maths, which was located directly next to the janitors locker, and she knew that her and Toni shared a timetable, so if she could just get Toni's attention, then she'd be out of this situation.

When Veronica tried to undress Cheryl, the redhead began to fake an asthma attack, but the raven-haired girl kept on trying to get into Cheryl's pants. Eventually Cheryl's top was off. Cheryl then began to put more effort into the asthma attack, but what really made it realistic was when Cheryl pulled out her inhaler and fumbled around with it in her hands.

"Shit." Veronica mumbled as she ran out of the janitors locker. Cheryl then sat up and cried.

She cried for what happened, she cried for wanting Toni, but most importantly, she cried for herself.

Eventually, Cheryl pulled out her phone and texted Toni.

CBlossom: Janitors closet.

TTopaz: On my way.

About two minutes later, Toni came rushing into the janitors closet, where she found a broke. Cheryl.

"What's wrong, babe?" Toni asked her girlfriend concernedly as she pulled her into a tight embrace. "Veronica..." The redhead whimpered against her girlfriend's shoulder. "What did Veronica do, baby girl?" Toni asked Cheryl softly as she kissed her cheek slowly. "Sh-She t-tried t-to r-rape m-me." Cheryl cried.

"That evil bitch will pay." Toni promised through gritted teeth as she rubbed Cheryl's back. "Are you ok, Cheryl? Do you want to go home?" Toni asked her girlfriend calmly. "No. Anywhere but home. They'll yell at me for coming home when it's not an emergency, they'll tell me that I wanted it and then they'll punish me for being 'homosexual', then they'll tell me and make me believe that it was my fault." Cheryl sighed depressingly.

"Do you want to come home with me now until 'school ends'?" Toni asked the ginger.
"Really?" Cheryl asked her girlfriend in shock.
"Of course, Princess." Toni smiled as she pushed some of the redheads hair behind her ear.

                                            XXX

When Cheryl and Toni escaped the school premises, they walked to Toni's house. "This is it." Toni sighed as she spinner in circles with her arms outstretched. "It's cozy." Cheryl smiled as she drool off her shoes and coat. "Netflix?" Toni asked as she dived into the sofa with a controller in her hand. The redhead giggled and nodded.

After watching three hours worth of Pretty Little Liars, it was time for Cheryl to go home. "Are you sure you're ok?" Toni asked her girlfriend again before she left. "I'm more than fine thanks to you, babe." Cheryl smiled admiringly at her beautiful girlfriend. "Ok, see you tomorrow, babe." Toni smiled. "Goodbye." Cheryl smiled as she quickly pecked her girlfriend's lips.

When Cheryl got home, Jason was the only one in. "Mom and Dad are out at a Blossom family meeting or something. They left a note on the fridge." Jason told his sister as she walked through the door. Cheryl nodded before going to the fridge and reading the note.

Jason and Cheryl,
Your father and I are going to a Blossom family evening. There is money on the side, use that to but dinner. We will be back tomorrow morning.
From,
Penelope Blossom.

Not even a 'Love from'. Cheryl's mother also used 'Penelope' instead of 'Mother'. But she always does that so there's nothing peculiar there.

Cheryl and Jason amended yo buying Pop's and eating it at home.

Cheryl finished her art homework, while Jason played on his Xbox. Of course, Cheryl was never allowed anything electronic until her phone, which still, wants t very high-tech. However, Jason was allowed electronics at the age of seven! Maybe even younger! Favoritism.

Cheryl ended up falling asleep rather early that night.

However, on the other side of town, Toni was wide awake, thinking about what she could have done to prevent what happened to her girlfriend today with her ex best friend.

But after realizing that there was nothing she could have done, Toni allowed her body to fall into a deep slumber, and to dream about the beautiful redhead that she had liked for over a year.