Chapter 12(DMs)

Jack- Hey Zach, I saw your post... Are you ok, Talk to me please....
Zach- Yah I'm find just alot stuff going on...
Jack- Wanna talk about it?
Zach- Its my dad...
Jack- Zachy, I'm so sorry, what did he do? Did he hurt you?
Zach- No... Not physically...
Jack- What did he say to you?
Zach- He just kept saying about how I'm so depressed all the time and how theres something wrong with me and I need to clean up my act and stop being like this ..... When I can't even help it..
Jack- Don't listen to him Zachary, Your so amazing and so perfect and you don't need to change anything.. He's the one that should clean up his act and leave you alone...
Zach- Thank you Jack...
Jack- Of course..
Zach- Sometimes I just feel like he's right about the things he says...
Jack- Don't say that Zach, He doesn't know anything and like jonah said he's just a stupid but face lol😂
Zach- Oh and btw what did I do to Gabbie she blocked me...
Jack- You did nothing.. We broke up..
Zach- Oh Jack, I'm so sorry I didn't know...
Jack- No its ok, I'm ok..
Zach- are you sure..
Jack- Yah.. I should go now. .
Zach- Ok, Just know im always here for you...
Jack- and I'm always here for you❤
Zach- Hey Jack?
Jack- Yah Zach?
Zach- I...
Jack- ?
Zach-  Never mind it wasn't important, I'll talk to you later...
Jack- Ok? Bye💕

JackAveryMusic

JackAveryMusic- I wish I could tell you how amazing you are

JackAveryMusic- I wish I could tell you how amazing you are... I wish I could tell you how perfect you are... I wish I could hold you close and promise you everything would be ok... I wish I could make everything and everyone thats hurting you disapear.. But I also am confused.. Confused on my feelings... Confused on what to do... Scared to hurt you... Scared to hurt us... I wish I could just make you ok... I wish i could just take every single ounce of pain from you body.. and so wish I could tell you how much you mean to me....
*Comments Disabled*

*I'M SO TIRED, I went to bed at 11pm last night... I got up at 4am this morning to go hunting.. plus im sick.. Plus I have to get up early tomorrow..  So here you go... I'll update a diffrent book tomorrow ilygsm❤❤❤❤❤ goodnight💋*