chapter 19 (rl)

*Zachs pov*

    I wake up with Jacks arms around me... and then all memories from last night come flooding back...

  "Shhhh" Jack whispered in my ear pulling me into his apartment, "They're asleep" He says pointing to Corbyn and Daniel on the couch and Jonah on the floors covered in blankets.. "Where am I sleeping" I say and he looks at me and smirks grabbing my hand and pulling me down a hallway, "Here" he whispers making me smile, I grab my bag and pull out clothes to change into... When I come out of the bathroom Jacks sitting on his bed shirtless.. "Hey" he says making me laugh.. I climb beside him and lay my head on his shoulder.. "Thank you" I whisper and he looks at me confused.. "Thank you for being so amazing... Thank you for not giving up on me...
Thank you for being you
Thank you for being there for me
Thank you for putting up with me
Thank you for making me feel like I'm wamted" I say and he puts his hands on my cheeks and rubs my cheeks with his thumbs.. "Dont you ever think for one second that I'm not gonna be here for you and dont you ever think your not wanted cause let me tell you Zachary you are the person I want the most and nothing will ever change that.. ever" He says looking straight into my eyes... But then there was a buzz from the phone sitting on the night stand.. he pulls his hand away from me and presses a button.. "yah tracy" Jack says, "Theres someone here to see that boy you just brought up.. Zach" she says and I go into immediate panick... "What's his name" Jack says.. "Josh Herron" She says.... I look at Jack with tears in my eyes... Jack looks anger... I can see his hands shake and he grabs mine and squeezes it... "Tell him we dont want to see him" Jack says, "Ok" she says and then there was yelling in the back... "He says its important that he talks to Zach" She says... "I'll be down" Jack says and then hangs up... and then my heart drops... I break down and he pulls me into his arms... "you cant go down there..." I say and he drys my tears.. "I have to Zach" he says "Let me come" I say and he nods... We walk to the elevator and right before it opens Jack connects our lips.. "Let's do this" I say and we walk out... "So you thought you could just escape" My dad say... "You thought you could hide from me" He says... "No... I just needed some space... I just needed some time with my friends" I say... "Tomorrow at 9am I want to see you and just you at the cafe around the corner" He says and with that he walks out.. I break down and Jack holds me close rubbing my back and whispering sweet things in my ear.. he picks me up and carries me back upstairs and lays me on the bed... and before I knew I was fast asleep in the arms of the boy who knows me the most...

*Hope you like this chapter HAPPY NEW YEAR ily guys*