chapter 13(RL and DM)

*Zachs pov*

     Today my bestfriends Corybn and Daniel are making me leave my room and go on a surprise vacation thing with them... "Hey Zach dani and Corbyn are here" my mom yells and I grab my stuff and walk down the stairs.. "Ready to go" Corbyn says and I nod.. Corbyn and Daniel aren't dating but they sure do like each other there just to scared to tell each other that.. We get to the air port and they blind fold me and make me put ear buds in...

                   *Corbyns pov*

    Ever since Jack left Dallas Zachs been not himself lately so Daniel and I got ahold of Jack's friend Jonah and we decided to get Zach to LA to see Jack.. Oh and Jack doesnt know either..

C- Boarding the plane now
J- ok see ya soon
C- ok

                   *Jacks pov*

  I wake up to this random call from Jonah and next thing I know were sitting in his car at a red light and he won't tell me where were going and now Zachs not answering me and after yesterday it's really scaring me...

J- Hey
J- Zach?
J- Hello?
J- Zach, I'm worried about you?  Are you ok?
J- Please answer me,

    I sit in Jonahs car worrying about Zach and so confused of why were still driving...

                  *Zach's pov*

   We land and Corbyn and Daniel take me somewhere in a car and then they start talking to some random guy "Hey it's so nice to meet you" the random guy says, "Its nice to meet you too" Corbyn says, "Ok Let's go" Daniel says and he leads me by the arm.. A few minutes go by and we stop walking and then they count to three and pull my blindfold off and standing in front of me is the boy I need the most right now... "JACK" I scream and he looks at me in surprise, "Zachy" He yells and I run to him, He hugs me and picks me off my feet... and for once I felt loved... I felt safe.. I didnt want him to let go... I didnt want to let go....

*This chapter sucks so bad but whatever ily peeps*