chapter 24(rl)

*Zachs pov*

     Todays the day... the day all 5 of our families fly out to meet... Jonahs from Minnesota.. Jack's from Pennsylvania Corbyn and mine from Dallas and Daniel, who's been staying in Dallas for a few months working on some stuff, family from Portland... Its also the day we tell them out big news... The news which we've been waiting forever to tell anyone... "Ready" Jack says softly as he wraps his arms around my waist and pulling me close kissing my neck.. I giggle and then nod before pulling his head up to meet my lips... Our family's are all on there way so we start cleaning Jack's little aparment that the 5 of us have been living in the past almost month.. After everyone gets there we all sit down and take deep breaths.... "So now that you all know each other and are getting along we have news.." Jonahs says... "This trip was just a pick me up for our buddy Zach and it turned into the biggest realization of our lives" Daniel says .. "When we got he we realized how well we all clicked and got along and then we starting putting our hearts into what we love most... Music" Corbyns says... "We all love singing and performing and when we sing together it all makes since.." I say.. "So we decided that we want to follow our dreams together" Jonah says.. "As a band" Jack adds.. They all look at us smiling and hugging us and congratulating us.. and then it all sinks in.. "So you all will be living out here"  My mom says and they all get quiet.. "Yah and that's gonna be the worst part" I say... "But this is where we want to be... This is where we need to be..." I say and they all nod... "And were gonna respect that and were gonna support you and visit you guys all the time" Jonahs mom says... "And I know I can speak among all of us when we say were gonna be your number one fans" Daniel's mom says laughing... And that's how it went... We all sat there laughing and smiling.. but we still have to tell our fans.. somehow....

*Short little chapter but I hope you like it... Lots on my mind that's why I haven't updated in a few days but anyways love you guys lots peace peeps*

word count- 405