Chapter 28 (rl)

(Flashback)

                    *Zachs pov*

    I get off the phone with Ryan who told me that I need to do something about Gabbie before she does something to me or Jack... So here I am... by myself at 12am standing outside Gabbies little apartment... I didn't tell Jack I was coming... He wouldn't have let me come... Hes so protective of me and I love it I just have to do this on my own... I walk up the steps and knock on aparment 283... I hear footsteps and then the door opens.. "What the hell do you think your doing here hoe" she said with her hand of her hip.. "I know what game your playing Gabbie and let me tell you your not gonna win" I say and she puts her hand on my should pushing me back and aganist the wall.. "Listen Zachy you may talk big and tough but we all know you have a dark past and I could let the whole world know that so why dont you back off.. leave the band find a gay fag like yourself and leave Jack for me" She said "Gabbie" I hear a voice call from inside the apartment "coming " she says with a cheeky smile on her face before turning to walk away.. I grab her wrist.. "Do... not... go.. ANYWHERE.. near... Jack... or you will regret it" I say clenching my teeth and next thing I know I was thrown up aganist a wall by a guy 4 times my size and then the door slammed leaving me in the empty hallway alone..

Back to real time

So here I sit.. On the counter in Jack's bathroom as Daniel cleans the mark on my face and looks at the bruises on my back.. everything just blending in with the scars from before... Jack sits on the balcony of his apartment using his head in his hands.. "I need to go talk to him" I say and Daniel nod helping me on the counter... "Jack.." I say softly and he turns his head to look at me... "Why would you go there alone Zach" he says.. "Cause shes hurting you.. and I cant just sit here and let that happen" I say... "I dont care Zach.. you dont know what shes capable of and she can really hurt you" he says.. "So what Jack.. What am I supposed to do.. SIT HERE.. sit here and watch her tear you apart.. I love you to much to let that happen.." I say... "Just Stay our of it Zach I can deal with my own problems.." He says.. "and I never said you couldn't... But I've stayed back and watched people get hurt my whole life and I've lost people from doing that Jack... so trust me when I say I'm not gonna just sit here" I say and he stands up.. "Then maybe this isnt gonna work Zach because you cant be going there and making things worse so maybe we cant do this" He says... my heart breaks in two as he says the words cant do this... "FINE JACK.. HAVE IT THAT WAY.. ILL LEAVE" I scream.. the tears just falling... as I walk straight out of the aparment and run down the steps.. Corbyn and Daniel trying to stop me... I messed up.. I should have told him why I went there but I couldn't... I walked down the streets of LA watching the cars drive by wondering where everyones going.. I walk down a path I'm the woods and sit aganist a tree and look up at the stars.. My phone doesnt stop going off but I just leave it be... I feel so empty.. like my heart was ripped from my chest.. but it was my fault.. and then I get a message from a random number saying "its go time"...  all the sudden I realize what everything meant.. I have to get to Jack.. I jump up and run back torwards the aparment.. I dial Corbyns number and he picks up fast... "Zach where are you" he says... "Get back to the aparment and dont let Jack leave... Dont leave and dont let anyone in... I'll explain when I get there just stay calm" I say and then hang up running as fast as possible ... I get to the apartment and knock on the door.. "Its me Zach let me in" I say and the door opens.. I close it quickly behind me and then let out a sign of relief when I see Jonah, Jack, Daniel, and Corbyn all sitting there..  "Zach what the hell is going on" Daniel asks... "Everything Gabbie has been doing... all the weird tweets.. insta posts... comments.. messages.. all of it.. they all mean something.. 21196... only at night... get rid of the ones.. coming soon... all of the mean something... shes planning something to get rid of me.. I didnt tell any of you this but shes been messages Ryan and threatening me to him... Shes planning on doing anything she can to get rid of me..." I say and Jack stands up... We make eye contact.. both of us tired and broken.. A tear falls from his eye.. "Im... so.. sorry.. this is.. all...my fault.. I'm so sorry" he says.. I pull him into a hug and we both fall to our knees in each other's arms.. We all just sit there trying to think of what to do untill there was a knock on the door.. "Delivery for Zachary Herron"

*Cliffhanger.. sorry lol.. I'm gonna try to update lots tomorrow and Saturday cause I leave for Tennessee the 23rd and dont come back till the 29th but I'll still try to update ilygsfm*