Part 36

*Jack's pov*

A warrant out for my arrest... Yah you heard that right. I get shot and I get blamed for stabbing my ex girlfriend. "Jack an officer is on his way to get you. We are discharging you" A short blonde nurse says. Zach paces the room waiting for his old friend who just happens to be an attorney to show up. "This is all my fault Jack" He says.. "Zachary stop that. This is not your fault and were gonna get through this" I say getting up slowly. "No dont get up" he says and he sits down beside me. He grabs my hand in his and I put my hand on his cheek to bring his eyes to meet mine. "We will bet through this" I say and Zach nods. "Zach" A voice says from behind us. "Stephanie" Zach says jumping up and giving her a hug. Shes taller with red hair and blue eyes. "Jack. This is Stephanie. We grew up together and luckly she just finished college." Zach says and I shake Stephanie's hand. We spent the next hour discussing our plan and when the officer showed up I didnt resist arrest. I just went along as the officer rolled me down the hallway and out the door. When we got outside we were ambushed with thousands of fans and people asking questions and taking pictures.. I turned around to see Zach standing there with Corbyn crying... "Everybody back up" The police officer shouts while they push me into the back of the car.. We slowly make our way down the street and we headed off to prison...

*Zachs pov*

After Jack was taken away by the officers Stephanie and I sat there discussing our plan for court.. "I promise you were gonna get him out of there on friday" She says before she leaves. When we finnaly get back to the apartment Daniel and Jonah were already there. Jonah was asleep and Corbyn and Daniel eventually made there way to bed as well. I was sitting outside on the balcony looking up at the stars when I heard a knock on the door. I walked slowly and quietly to the door. Underneath slid and note...

This isnt over Zachy. Dont worry your never getting Jack back from me hehe.

*Sorry for the crappy chapter and the cliffhanger but I hope you all like it. I love y'all ❤ peace peeps*

word count- 408