Part 32 (RL)

*Zach's pov*

                      All I can feel is stress. Stress. Stress. and more stress. I zip up my black  hoodie and then wrap my arms around Jack.  "I love you but you have to promise me you'll stay here." I say and he nods. I look at Corbyn and Daniel who are ready to go as well.. We walk out of the aparment making sure theres no way anyone can get in... We walk down the street and into Jonahs car.. Corbyn driving...

                 *Jonahs pov*

    I've been looking around for ways to get out or things to use to get out.. A few moments later gabbie comes in... "Hey bud saw your friend driving alrind in your car earlier, Looks like there trying to find you" she says laughing... "Listen Gabbie, I dont know why you wont just leave us alone... go on with your other boy toys and leave my bestfriends alone... let us do our thing and you do your.. No has to get hurt" I say.. "Yah how about no.. Jack's mine." She says going to leave the room and I grab her wrist squeezing hard.. "Well listen up Gabbie... Jack's not yours... he never should have been.. he made a mistake letting you treat him the way you did..  And I will get out of here.. and I will make sure you get what you deserve" I said before letting go of her and walking away... "Well better get some rest Jo.. Were gonna have a little fun in the morning" she said leaving the room... I sit on the bed and look up at the ceiling and that's when I get a plan... I stand up and move the small night stand across the room under a small door on the ceiling I climb up pulling it open and pulling myself up.. And what I see almost makes me loose my balance.. Pictures of Jsck everywhere... sleeping in his bed.. waking down the street.. with me... with Isla.. everywhere... But then I see the window... the opened window I look out the window seeing the ground not far below me.. I look around seeing my car.. either Corbyn in the drivers seat .. I stick my feet out the window and jump... hitting the ground wrong.. I struggle to get up but I know I have to run... so I do.. but then all the sudden I cant any more... like my feet are glued to the ground.. and then the world goes blank and I hit the ground...

*Hey guys hope you like this one.. love ya'll*

word count- 433