Review 3| Float

Author: JoyceWords_23
Reviewer: _Michelle_Narissa_

Genre: Romance

Cover: I like the cover. It matches the title and plot perfectly. (5/5)

Title: At first I was kinda confused on why the book is called Float. But as I continued to read I thought 'Ooooh, that's why its called Float.' Its such a simple title, but it means so much. (5/5)

Description: The description is good, but the summary needs a little more. I understand that there is more in the first part of the book, but maybe a sneak peak on the outside would bring in more readers. But that's just an opinion. (4/5)

Plot: (I'm sorry, but I have not seen the show this was inspired by, so I'm just gonna go with how I saw the story.) I love how the story takes place all in one day. It shows how fast two people can fall for each other in only 24 hours. The beginning of the story was great too. The letter from Anna to the readers lets them know exactly how Anna feels about life. I liked how they were immediately connected somehow when they first saw each other, even if the first meeting was a little complicated. As the story continued it sucked me in even more, they compelled and then they attracted again. They helped each other when they didn't even realize it. Its like the perfect love story in a short novel. (5/5)

Grammar/Spelling: There were a few mistakes that were noticeable, but its nothing a little editing can't fix. (4/5)

Overall: The names for all the chapters were unique, and when I was reading I didn't really know what may happen in the next chapter. It leaves all kinds of possibility. The character development was amazing, and the detail and effort put into this book shows how great of a writer you are. It shows so much emotion. I honestly finished the whole book because I couldn't put it down. (5/5)

mich