Chapter 8

Jax opened the door waiting for me walk out. these boots were very comfortable. It felt like I was walking on clouds. I walked past him and into the hallway. I hear the door close and other open.

William walked out of his room. He studied me for a good while then looked at Jax with a raised eyebrow. 

"You're making her wear that?" William asked chuckling to himself. "Believe me its nice, she might just seduce the Moroi into surrendering."

"That's the point of the outfit William" Jax said from behind me. I stared at them angrily and rolled my eyes, while they both laughed.

"Are you going to the armory?" William asked Jax.

"Yeah are you going too?"

"Yeah we are heading out in a bit." William said and looked down at me.

The three of us walked down the stairs and into a white room with guns, knives, swords, and almost anything you could think of hanging on the walls and behind glass cases. 

I looked around at all of the weapons that hung onto the wall. I felt like a child in a candy shop.

I heard my name a looked around to see if William or Jax was trying to get my attention, William was signing some papers and Jax wasn't even here. 

"Aasira" It called.

My eyes were fixed on a table that was in the middle of the room. 

I looked through the glass case that protected what was on the table, and there it was, a sword. it's blade was protected by its scabbard. The design on the scabbard were flames and a phoenix flying out of the flames with itself on fire. The sword was calling my name in whispers. William voice startled me as he walked towards me and the sword. 

"That's unusual." He said looking at the sword

"You can hear it too?" I asked

"No, but I can feel its power."

-------------------------------------------------------

 Williams POV

I grabbed the key from my pocket and force open the lock that protected the glass case from opening, I then opened the glass case and went to grab the handle of the sword.

"Wait!" Aasira yelled but it was already to late I had already grabbed the handle of the sword. I heard gears from inside the sword begin to move, but before I could let go, the sword's handle turned to spikes that punctured into my hand. I yelled in agony. Blood spilled out of my hand and onto the floor.

"Dimittas!" Aasira yelled and the sword retracted its spikes to her command.

-------------------------------------------------

Aasira's POV

The sword stopped at my command how is that possible?

The sword drop to the floor and I looked at William

"Are you ok?!" I asked him.

"I'm fine, I'll heal fast." He looked at his hand then back at me "How did you know what to say for it to stop?"

"I-I don't know, it just felt natural" I said picking up the sword and putting it back on the table.

"Heh remind me not to touch it." He chuckled.

"I told you not to." I smiled while playfully rolling my eyes

"Lesson learned." He chuckled again.

As I was laughing, Jax walked in his eyes looking from me, to William, to the sword. 

"What happened in here." He stared at me for a while. I knew he read my mind because all he can say is "interesting." 

I shrugged my shoulders and went to the knife section. I grabbed a couple of knives. I placed a knife in the pockets of my left boot and did the same to my other boot.

I grabbed the sword from the glass case. I noticed that I haven't seen how I looked in this outfit. I looked around for a mirror. My eyes caught one next to the door. I walked over to it and looked at myself in the mirror. The shirt was short it barely covered my breast, the skirt was also short, the gloves and boots looked really cool though. I noticed that my phoenix mark was showing and I wouldn't be able to cover it very well. 

I looked around and noticed William was getting his weapons.

"Are we ready to go now?" William turned around getting my attention.

"Yeah." I said and looked at Jax. I earned a nod of approval from Jax that said he was ready to be rid of me for a couple of hours. 

I walked out of the room and waited till William and Jax were finally out. The three of us walked to the front door.

-------------------------------------------------