Chapter 11

Williams pov

"Yeah I wouldn't want to be trapped with him in a castle having to serve him 24/7" I said and Aasira nodded agreeing with me.

Aasira safely laid her head on my shoulder. She was so warm and her smell was strangely addicting.

"You should go to sleep" I whispered

"And you?" She asked looking in my eyes.

"Us purebloods don't need sleep like humans and half humans do" I said softly.

"I guess good night then." She whispered.

"Good night" I whispered back.

She jumped off the top of the car. She safely landed on the floor before getting into the car.

I laid back and stared at the stars. It had stopped snowing since the Moroi attack. I've noticed that when Moroi are around the weather goes crazy.

the guys snore quietly as I closed my eyes.

------------------------------------------

                    Williams POV

I walked down the street, the smell of sewers filled this part of town and I hated just how dark it is here. 

I heard a kid yell for help. it came from deep  the sewers. I quickly ran into the sewers. A kid about 10 leaned against the wall covering his neck.

"Please mister help my brothers." He said and I looked deeper into the sewers. "Help Jackson he's hurt badly" 

I ran deeper in the sewers. the smell of blood got stronger. I found Three more kids the two on the side helped the on in the middle stand up.
"Help Aiden" The young boy said
I helped lay the boy with white hair, Aiden on the floor.

"What happened" I asked looking over the young boys body. "The Moroi"

"The Moroi capture us from our villages and took us to their kingdom, they only stole the children. They fed from us" I looked over to the boy that spoke. "Ee escaped from them"

"I need you to go wait with the other boy" I said. 

They both looked at me. "I promise I will save him." they both nodded and left.

The boy was unconscious, his heart beat was slowing down at a alarming rate.

I sighed. There was only one thing I could do to help this kid. leaned down to the young boys neck. I sank my fangs into his neck. The boy yelled out in pain. I did my best to leave very little of my vampire venom in him making sure my intention was to only turn him into a half vampire. When he became unconscious I picked him up and carried him back to his brothers.

I laid him on the floor and knelled down in front of the oldest boy which had to be the one with red hair.

"You turned him?!" The boy with red hair said angrily.

"You can't be mad at him Sebastian!" The other boy yelled.

The boy next to him fainted from blood lost. I caught him before he hit the floor. I looked over at the other boys.

"Jackson!" They both yelled. 

"He fainted from blood lost" I said listening to his heart beat.

They both exchanged a look and nodded. The boy with red hair took a step forward.

"Turn all of us" He said, his hands turned to fists.

"Are you sure?" I asked

"Yes!" The other boy yelled. 

-------------------------------------------------