Chapter 10

Aasira's POV

As my eyes slowly shut I could see Ethan looking outside smiling weirdly. Aiden resting his head on his arms, Sebastian looking outside keeping a straight face with zero emotion, Jackson whispering to his sword, and William sharping his sword and checking his knives one by one. my eyes have now fully closed. I must regain more of my strength after Jax took my blood the other night. 

-------------------------------------------------

                    Williams POV

I stare at Aasira for a while listening to her heart beat, once it slowed I knew she was in a deep sleep.

"We have two missions" Once I said that the guys turned to me with a questioned look.

"The king wants to test her loyalty" I said putting my sword against the wall. I then heard Aasira's heartbeat speed up again indicating that she was awake.

"So what's the plan" Jackson asked holding his chin.

"He wants us to let her go during the fight with the Moroi" I said looking at her as she pretended to be asleep. 

"If she runs and I find her I'm keeping her." Ethan said giving his crazy look.

"Same for me but I will kill her slowly" Aiden said staring at Aasira with a smirk.

"Whatever but if I find her she's mine" I said and they went back to doing what they were doing.

I could tell Sebastian didn't care what happened to her, Jackson cares about her but doesn't want to show it, Aiden hates her for some reason, and Ethan just wants her blood. I guess I would have to protect her. The car came to a stop. I grabbed my sword as everyone got out. Aasira was the only one who didn't  wake up. I tapped her shoulder softly. her beautiful hazel eyes opened.

"Where are we?" she asked sitting up, grabbing her stuff.

"Sector 3" I said jumping out of the car. She quickly followed behind me. Our feet contacted with the snow that stuck to the ground. 

"Get ready" I whispered

Aasira gripped the handle of her sword. The guys held onto their swords in a ready position. A man started walking towards us from the woods. His eyes glowed blood red. He was the Moroi's leader.

The he suddenly disappeared and reappeared two feet away from us. I knew who he was, he was once my friend, logan.

"Old friend!" Logan said putting his arms around me for a hug that I rejected.

"Get away you monster" I said in disgust.

"Oh c'mon friend being a Moroi isn't that bad c'mon join us" Logan held his hand out for me to take, then looking to my side and noticed Aasira.

"Oh who's this..." logan looked to me than back to Aasira. "...is this the famous Aasira Cruz?"

"Yes this is her" I said. Logan jumped up in excitement.

"Then this is going to be a great fight." He said looking down holding his arms up.

About a hundred Moroi came out of the forest their red eyes made the night look more bright.
Aasira looked at me and I looked back at her nodding my head.
I looked from Aasira to the guys.

"Get to work" as I said that we all ran into the horde of Moroi at the same time.

As I took down the hoard of Moroi I look over at Aasira. Her sword was on fire as she sliced through the crowd. She made the Moroi feel pain, she made them scream and beg not to be killed. We finally killed the crowd of Moroi and got back to Logan. He quickly surrendered and fell to his knees and begged.

"Please let Aasira kill me" He begged and cried.

Aasira looked at me. I nodded to her. She walked over to him.

"Oh yes please kill me." He begged.

"What a creep" Aiden whispered.

She put the tip of her sword to his chest, he laugh hysterically. Aasira stabbed his heart or what use to be his heard. She kicked his dead body off of her sword. Logan fell back bleeding out on the white snow. Aasira walked back and stood next to me.

"What's next?" She asked

"We go home" I said

"Shouldn't we burn the bodies?" She asked

"Why would you burn the bodies" Aiden asked in disgust.

"Well some people might want their blood to be come one of them." She said giving Aiden a nasty look.

"Good idea" Jackson said taking Aasira's side, which obviously pissed off Aiden. 

We piled up all of the bodies in a big pile. I threw my lighter on the bodies and a big flame roared burning every single body to ash. 

I sat on the top of the car, watching the fire slowly die. Aasira sat next to me. The guys were in the car asleep, and the driver was resting before he had to drive us back.

"I knew what your plan was" Aasira said.

"A hunter like you can sleep with one eye open" I said smiling, something I rarely could do.

"I can tell you don't smile much." She said smiling back.

"Is it that noticeable?!" I asked. 

she nodded and laughed. I laughed with her.

"So this is what I'm going to be doing for the rest of my life" Aasira said.

"Yeah." I said in response

"It's better then being Jax's house servants" Aasira said

"Yeah I wouldn't want to be trapped with him in a castle serving him 24/7" I said and she nodded agreeing with me

-------------------------------------------------

                               Logan