Part 1

You and your brother Luke loved playing video games together, you guys would play every Saturday for about 6 hours straight trying to beat each other. One Saturday you woke up and ran downstairs to meet Luke at the lounge room, "Luke I have a good feeling about today!, Are you ready!?" You yelled running down the stairs in your Pj shorts and jumper.

You got to the lounge room all excited and you see Luke sitting on his side of the couch and a boy sitting on the other side next to him. "Oh y/n sorry I forgot to tell you I'm playing fornite with Calum today, yeah sorry." Luke said. "Oh okay" You said staring at the new boy sitting in your sport next to your brother playing your game, you couldn't be pissed though, your brother did have friends, it was cool you thought it would probably be a one time thing so you just shrugged it off.

You notice the boy staring at you, "I'm Calum by the way, um but I hope that's okay with you that I'm hanging out with Luke?" He asked. "Of course, you guys have fun I'm just going to go take a shower." You said to them. "Okay." Luke said. You smiled at Calum who was still staring at you as you left.

~~~~~~~~~

You noticed Calum was coming over a lot and spending more time with Luke than you could and it was starting to annoy you. One day you were in the kitchen pouring yourself some juice while the boys were playing in the living room. "I'm just going to go pee quick." Luke said to Calum. Calum then walked up to you leaning on the kitchen bench, "hey" was all he said. You nodded to him as you were drinking your juice. "So you live here?" Calum asked. "Most days." You said and you both laughed in unison. "Feels like the same to me." Calum said. "Yeah, you and my brother have been hanging out a lot huh?" "Yeah, I hope that's okay with you, you know I don't want it to seem like I'm taking him away from you, I know how close you guys are." You couldn't help but drift away from what he was saying, it was so easy to get lost in his dark brown eyes, you were attracted to him and you didn't want to admit it. "y/n?" "Oh yeah, oh no sorry I mean no you're fine don't worry about it, I think we spend a little too much time together for siblings." You both laughed again.

"Okay good to know, you can join us if you want?" Calum said. "She can't bro its two player remember?" Luke replied walking out of the bathroom. "That's okay I think I'm going to my friends house now, ill see you guys later." "Okay yeah see you later then." Calum replied.

You were at your friends house watching a movie and talking about some random gossip you overheard from Janet's mum in the grocery store about how her daughter (the 'popular' kid) is overachieving in school, bullshit Janet. Your phone vibrated with a new message, you unlocked your screen and noticed it was from a number you hadn't saved before,

+612457830485: hey it's Calum, your brother asked me to text you when you're coming home.

You thought it was weird that your brother gave Calum your number but you didn't really mind you just texted him back.

Y/n: Hey Calum, ill be home in about an hour thanks.

"Who was that?" Ray your best friend asked. "Calum Hood from school, he's with my brother and he was asking what time I was coming home." You said. "Um excuse me, why is Calum Hood asking you what time you'll be home." She said with a smirk all excited. "Relax, Luke asked him to message be, don't be weird." You shrugged her comment off.

You decided to save Calum's number to your phone ever incase you needed, not that you ever would.

Later that night your phone buzzed under your pillow as you were laying in bed.

Calum: Hey y/n, its Calum again, just checking in to see if you got home alright.

You smiled down to your phone and you were blushing at the fact that he cares other than Luke was was fast asleep in bed when you got home.

Y/n: Hey Calum, yeah I got home fine thanks for asking though :).

Calum: That's okay :)

Y/n: Gn Cal

You had hit send without realising you called him cal, you laid there in bed waiting anxiously for his reply which felt like forever.

Calum: Gn y/n/n.

You smiled again and were surprised that he called you by your nickname then you locked your phone and went to bed. You woke up Sunday morning pretty late and walked downstairs to the kitchen for your daily dose of juice, you jump off the last step and walk over to the kitchen with your head down on your phone, you kept straight and had slammed your head right into the fridge door, you looked up off your phone holding your head with the other hand in pain. "Oh shit, sorry y/n I didn't see you there." Calum comes out from behind the fridge holding a bottle of juice. You couldn't do anything beside groan in pain. "Fuck I'm sorry, he reached down to the freezer and chucked a few ice cubes in a tea towel and placed it on your forehead walking you over to the kitchen bench to to take a seat in case you had a concussion.

"Y/n, I'm really sorry, if I had seen you there-" You cut Calum off, "Calum it's okay really, it's actually kind of funny." You laughed a little just to stop making him feel so bad. He chuckled a little. "You're cute when you're frazzled." You said getting his attention. "You look pretty cute with that bump on your head." You both laughed. You both went silent for a second, Calum was staring straight at you, you were intimidating by his eyes, they were so inviting. "So can I kiss you now?" Calum asked, you just laughed a little and nodded your head. He leaned in first and you followed, he kissed your lips softly and it felt amazing mostly because there was tension between you two for a while now. "Yo cal! You ready for me to beat your ass in fornite?" Luke yelled as he was walking down the stairs.

You and Calum both quickly pulled apart, Luke would freak out if he knew you guys liked each other because you were his sister and that was his best friend. "Uh yeah bro lets go." Calum said jumping off the kitchen chair and walking over to the living room. "Woah what happened to your head?" Luke asked. "Nothing Luke, I just hit my head on the door when I opened the fridge." You said. "Wow, that's silly, be careful next time." Luke said. You just nodded and looked over at Calum who was sitting on the couch waiting for the game to load and looked up at you and smiled while Luke was going on about some stupid streak he has in the game.

You took the towel off your head and walked back up to your room, you texted Ray straight away and told her what had happened. You were really into him but you were scared about Luke finding out, you didn't want it to destroy your relationship or his and Calum's.