Part 8

It was 11pm the next night it was past curfew and you had to sneak out to meet Calum, you wore a pain of jeans and a jumper to bed before Josie could see so that you could sneak out quietly, you waited until Josie had fallen asleep, you took the covers off you and slowly got out of bed, your phone buzzed, you forgot to put it on silent so you paused for a second and watched as Josie turned over falling back asleep, you quickly muted your phone and it was a message from Calum.

C: "I'm outside x"

You walked out your dorm and passed the front gates, you got over to the park and saw Calum leaning up against his car.

You ran a little to get to him quicker, you could see his wide smile from a mile away, "hey baby." He said as you got closer to him, "Hey Cal" You said as he held you in his arms, you took in his smell, the feel of his clothes, you ran your hand through his hair, you missed his curls interlocking in your fingers, you both held onto each other for while nothing needed to be said you both knew you still loved each other and whatever happened in high school was childish because no one took anything serious in high school.

"I missed you." Calum said as he squeezed you a little tighter before letting go. "I missed you too Cal." You said holding onto his hands admiring his face as if you're seeing him again for the first time. "What are you staring at?" His smile never disappearing, "nothing, I just really did miss you that's all." You smiled back. "Me too y/n, thank you." He replied. "Thanks for what?" You asked. "Thank you for giving me a second chance, i was an idiot for what I did to you before, I didn't take us seriously and I left you questioning us, but I promise I won't do that this time, you'll never question my love for you." Calum said. "Calum.." "no don't say anything just kiss me I missed you." You do as he says and lean into him.

He kissed you like it was your first kiss all over, your stomach was filled with butterflies, you remember the shape of his lips connected to yours and the feel of his tongue intertwined with yours. It's funny when people say if you love something enough let it go and if it's meant to be it'll come back to you, this was one of those moments and you were so glad he came back to you.

"I love you Calum." You said pulled away inches from his face. He giggled, "open your eyes babe I'm right here." You didn't notice you eyes were still closed, you didn't want it to be a dream so you opened your eyes slowly and staring right back at you was the love of your life. "I love you too y/n." He smiled as he wrapped his arms around you and you placed your head on his chest, "don't go please, stay the night." You said looking up at Calum with your head still on his chest. He looked down at your puppy dog eyes, he pouted, "I can't stay in your dorm babe, I'll get into so much trouble if they find me." "Well I don't want you to go." You replied. "Here come." He said as he opened the back door of his car, you got inside and it was so warm, he cuddled you back up. "Let's just stay here for a little while." He said looking at you for approval, you just nodded up to him and he pulled you in tighter to keep you warm kissing the top of your head.

You and Calum talked about everything you had missed in each other's lives, you forgot how long you weren't together for, a couple months seemed like a year but you both hadn't moved on from each other, it was so clear that you were meant for each other, as Calum was talking you were sitting on one side of the back seat and Calum sitting on the other with your legs intertwined, you were staring at how the moonlight hit his face through the car window he looked so beautiful, you moved closer to him so you were now in between his legs, "what's wrong y/n?" He has the biggest eyes with the softest pout on his lips, you couldn't stop admiring him, "You are so beautiful." He smiled back to you blushing. "No babe, you are." He said kissing your lips, you kissed him back a few times then the kiss became more passionate you tried to pull of his shirt, he didn't hesitate and he lifted his shirt over his head throwing it to the front seat, you straddled his lap as he lifted your shirt over your head and kissed all over your chest, you let your head fall back, you missed his touch, "God, baby I missed you." He said kissing along your breast, you interlocked your fingers in his hair pulling at it slightly reassuring him you felt the same. Calum unzipped his pants and helped you pull off yours, "do you have a ?" He shook his head, you asked as he was already half way inside you, you just shrugged it off and kept going.