Chapter 8: pizza and kisses

Song: Youth

"We've been driving forever, are you not going to tell me where we're going?" I ask impatiently.

"Oh shut up twink." He teases nicely. "We're here." He says.

I look up and see an unfamiliar sign. 'Pizza Palace' the sign reads.

I look at him in a confused tone.

"Don't worry, it's not what you think." He says with a chuckle. I trust him.

We walk hand in hand into this beautiful restaurant with candles everywhere.

"This is beautiful," I say as a whisper.

"Not as beautiful as you" he whispers back. I blush. I can't stop blushing around him.

We walk up to the hostess. "Table for two under Bixenman," Jacob says.

"Right this way." the young lady says and shows us to our table.

We sit down and examine the menus. The waiter comes and I order a margarita pizza with a glass of wine. Jacob orders a chicken sandwich with a beer.

I thought there wasn't anything left to talk about after our last date, but I was so wrong. We talked about everything from our uprisings and our future goals. Jacob is 24 compared to me at 23. He has his own apartment and a stable job. Unlike me who's living at home still.

Jacob paid the bill and we left the restaurant. We got into his car and started driving.

"I had a really nice time," I say beaming to him.

"So did I." He said, putting a hand on my upper thigh. "So, do you want to come over to my place?" I think about his offer, taking what he is planning to do in mind.

"I'd love to," I whispered into his ear.

We get to his place, and it is beautiful. I'd never been in the neighborhood before, but it's really posh. His apartment is small but cozy. I could imagine spending a lot of time here...

Jacob closes to the door, locks it, and walks towards me. Our faces are close together. I want to seem confident towards him. I put my hand on the back of his neck and push his mouth towards mine. It's a passionate kiss that didn't last long enough. I break the kiss and look up at the clock. 8:00 pm. I should probably be going home so-.

My thoughts were interrupted with Jacob's lips on mine. I noticed a couch on the other side of the room. I push Jacob towards it, lips still together. I almost fall and he laughs. I bite his bottom lip and he whimpers. I push him onto it so he is sitting normally. I crawl onto him and sit on his lap, my legs on either side of his. I hold his face in my hands, deepening the kiss. I open my mouth and stick my tongue into his mouth. We fight for dominance but I win. I explore his mouth with my tongue. He's sickeningly sweet like honey.

I move my hands to his chest. Rubbing the thin fabric softly, exploring his body. I play with the hem of his shirt then lift it up. I remove his shirt and reattach our lips. I feel his exposed skin. He's so warm compared to my cold fingers. I place my hands on his abs and rest them there, still kissing him passionately. He moves his hands from my neck to the bottom of my shirt. I break the kiss but hesitate. I know he notices my hesitation but waits for me.

I've always had body issues and at this moment, my sensors were going off. I'm so skinny and pale compared to Jacob. I hope he doesn't notice.

I slowly take off my shirt and sit there awkwardly for a second.

"You're so beautiful," Jacob says smiling, taking me in with his eyes. This makes me relax. I reattach my lips to his and let his tongue take control this time. I lean towards him to get closer. He moves his head and kisses down my jaw, to my neck. He moves his hands down my stomach below my belly button and I place my hands on his shaking my head into the kiss.

"I'm sorry Troye, I went too far." He said.

"It's okay, I'm sorry Jacob. I'm just not ready for that yet." I say, putting my face into my hands.

"Babe it's okay." He says pulling my hands away from my face, kissing them in the process.

I cup his face with my hands and kiss him again.

He puts his hands onto the small of my back and I put mine back on his stomach. We sat there for what felt like hours upon hours until my phone went off.

We pulled apart panting. I touched my swollen lips with my fingers. I smiled at him, and he smiled back. I got off of Jacob and answered the phone. It was my mom asking where I was. I told her I was fine and would be home in a bit. Jacob was watching me while twirling his thumbs in his lap impatiently.

I hang up the phone and climb back on top him. I kiss him again.

"I have to go," I say sighing. He pouts his lips and nods his head. We put our shirts back on and go to Jacob's car. We drive to my house. I notice the time. 10:00. "Wow, time really does go by fast when you're having fun." I smile at the thought.

Jacob laughs and I realize I said it out loud. I blush and he laughs harder.

We get to my house and he walks me to the door.

"I had a really nice time tonight Jake," I say rubbing his palm with my thumb.

"So did I." He said.

"Bye!" I said while turning to go inside. He grabs me and pulls me into another passionate kiss.

He pulls away, smirks, and gets into his car. I go inside and shut the door. I run to my room and get under the covers. That was one of the best nights of my life. I slowly drift asleep, with Jacob in my mind.

I awake to the sound of the fire alarm going off.