Tame (1)

Warnings?: Omegaverse, i think the propper term from eating someone out is omerashi? I don't know, posessive talk ((Please feel free to ask me to add anything I missed))

Connor looks at the liquid, he knew some omegas self-lubricated, but he'd never seen it, he takes an experimental lick and it tastes like heaven, so he takes another and Evan gasps sharply, he takes one more, slowly and pressing a bit more, that gets him a moan, he dips the tip of his tongue on the leaking hole.

"Connor!"

He smirks, locking eyes with the writhing omega.

"P-please"

He doesn't take much convincing, going back and working his tongue further and further in, lapping at the sweet liquid, getting Evan riled up so he can get even more, it's a good thing he's in heat, because Connor can sense the other's orgasm, and he still has plans for him.

The taste gets stronger when Evan comes, and Connor has to pull himself away, and finds Evan giving him the most pleading look, his dick shifts, reminding him of his real goal, he works his way back up, kissing Evan's skin as he goes, coaxing more of those beautiful sounds, he stops when they're face to face, his hard on slightly pressed against Evan.

"What do you want Evan?"

The omega looks at him with blown pupils, breath coming out in pans, completely disheveled.

"You"

Connor moves so his tip is inside Evan's entrance, Evan mewls.

"I want to be yours"

Connor doesn't expect that, he was expecting Evan to ask for a knot, something to tide him over until the next wave, but the idea of having Evan all to himself...

He pushes the rest of his length in, in a swift movement that has Evan arching up and moaning mutely, he stays put until the blue eyes re-focus on him, then he's pulled into a desperate kiss, filled with every emotion Evan's feeling, the lust and want drive Connor insane, so he starts moving; slowly, gently, testing angles until he finds Evan's sweet spot, he builds his pace there, until Evan is a mess of moans.

It gets harder to keep himself in check, as Evan melts beneath him, and when the omega moves to meet his thrusts he loses it. It turns out much better than he expected, the harder he moves the louder Evan gets, slipping in his name in between moans, like a broken plead, and Connor sets on mating Evan, licking and sucking at the omega's collarbone as he fucks him into the mattress, prompting Evan to use his name even more, laced with urgency, neither is gonna last much longer, he bites down as Evan orgasms, the pressure is enough to send him over the edge as well, knotting the omega, he licks the mark clean as he rides their orgasms.

He repositions them, finding a comfortable position when they're still tied to each other, Evan sighs satisfied, he lifts himself a bit so he can look at Connor, grin illuminating his face.

"You claimed me"

He kissed him hard, shortly, Evan kissed him back eagerly, whining and sighing, begging him to deepen it; Connor was the luckiest alpha in the whole goddamned universe.