IDK (1)

Warnings: Omegaverse, possesive talk, knotting, probably more lbh.

Connor gets out the car and rushes to the other side to open the door for him, and Evan feels his stomach flutter as they walk together to his door. He lingers in the doorway, after unlocking the door, and turns to Connor.

"It was uh... really nice, seeing you again" 

"Yeah?"

Evan smiled at him.

"Definitely"

Connor gets a smile of his own, and it's been so long since Evan's seen that look.

"Good, that's- good"

They stay like that, just looking at each other, air heavy between them.

"I should- should go"

"Yeah"

"So uhm... goodnight"

"Good night"

Connor opens and closes his mouth under Evan's fixed stare, before turning around and walking; he makes it about two steps before turning again and striding to him with purpose, the next thing Evan knows is that there are lips on his, and he all but throws himself at the alpha. Most people would berate Evan for waiting for someone that might not come, but as Connor desperately keeps their mouths together, hands never leaving Evan's skin; he's glad he did, this is entirely worth it.

Evan manages to break the make out session long enough to open the door and get them inside the house, but resumes shortly after as Connor picks him up and kisses him against the nearest wall.

"Upstairs, first room"

Connor lets out an agreeing grunt and starts moving, Evan holds onto him for dear life as the alpha all but sprints there. Then there's the bedroom, and the lock, and clothes leaving bodies, and greedy hands.

Connor hovers atop him as they both lay naked in Evan's bed, hands moving to trace everything as he watches Evan squirm with lust-heavy eyes. He leans in to whisper, breath causing shivers down Evan's spine, and body weight making him impossibly aroused.

"I'm so glad you're unmarked"

Evan gasps as Connor moves to nibble at his ear.

"I was- ah~ waiting for you"

Evan lets out a small yelp as Connor bites his ear, then pulls away just to press their foreheads together.

"I'm going to destroy you"

Evan feels how clearly aroused he is, and he wants nothing more than to have him inside him.

"Please"

Connor licks his lips but pushes away so he can move him, placing Evan's legs in his back.

"Lube?" 

Evan extends his hand towards the correct drawer, Connor leans over him again, member pressing over his entrance, causing sleek to come out. The alpha is very throughout when stretching Evan, distracting him with hickies all over his chest, yet to touch his neck like Evan wishes him to.

Once he's satisfied with his work, Connor pours the lube on himself, and Evan feels his heart do pirouettes when that's all he does to his member, he's ridiculously happy at what it means. Connor breaches him slowly but without pause, and Evan has all but melted beneath him, a mess of moans as his insides are wonderfully stretched.

"Fuck Ev, so good, you take me so well"

"Just for you, ah~ Connor~ wanna be yours"

The alpha lets out an appreciative sound before leaning over him again, pushing the member flush inside the omega, before latching into Evan's neck, kissing his way up to the hardest spot to hide, and biting down. It felt as though the world had stopped, and when it started again, everything had clicked in place, and Evan's entire being was overdriven by joy at the fact that he was finally mated to Connor.

"Mine"

"Yours"

Connor started moving, lips leaving Evan's neck to return to his mouth.

"Only yours"

The pace accelerated almost violently, but Evan just wrapped his legs and arms around his mate, and let the alpha do as he pleased, all too eager to please. Connor was restless and starved through the majority of the night, leaving Evan with enough knots to keep him in place until late in the next day; not that the omega was complaining, he didn't plan on going anywhere.

After the latest knot pushed into Evan's stuffed belly, Connor shifted them so they could lay more comfortably tied as they were.

Evan let himself purr contentedly as his alpha rubbed gentle circles on his back, pressing himself flusher against him.

"Would you believe me if I told you I was holding out for you too?"

"After that? Yeah, I do"

Connor squeezed him shortly.

"Was that too much?" 

Evan smiles as he kisses him softly.

"It was perfect"

Connor brushes a hand over his cheek.

"You're perfect, and finally mine"

Evan absolutely beams.

"All yours" 

Connor kisses him again, smile tugging at his lips; Evan responds between content sighs.