PWP (2/2)

Same warnings as the previous part; + some low-key obssesive thoughts.

Connor was a lot more surprised about the fact that he had managed to get Evan Hansen fully naked in the backseat of his car, than the boy coming to apologize; but Connor guessed letting him have his way with him was the only way Evan could make it up to him, considering how long Connor had wanted the other boy for, and how hurt he was about the letter. Connor takes his time to trace Evan, to carve this moment into his brain, using his mouth so he could more easily leave signs, making sure Evan remembered it too.

Evan had his casted arm wrapped around Connor's bare back, and the other hand tangled in his hair, letting out the most arousing sounds as their bodies brushed together in the small space; Connor drank them greedily, making sure it happened often.

He takes particular interest in leaving Evan's hips and thighs covered in his marks, before he trails back up to re-claim Evan's mouth, the movement has their hard-ons pressing together, causing Evan to moan into the kiss; Connor takes the chance to slip his tongue in, tries to memorize every corner, taking his sweet time before releasing him for breath, and then swooping back in with ease.

Connor barely registers the words leaving him, but he makes his intentions crystal clear with a "gonna make you forget her" between said wet kisses; but Evan reacts very positively to it so he decides to try something else.

He pulls back, locking eyes with Evan, and claims "make you want to be mine, only mine" which makes Evan's entire neck flush red, and Connor can't resist lowering himself and covering it with hickies.

When Evan makes no move to push him away, Connor decides to push further, moving back down, tracing Evan's skin again, adding new marks or renewing old ones, Evan is a moaning mess under him. Connor makes it all the way to Evan's dick, which is pulsating and slick with pre-cum; feeling bold he presses a gentle kiss into it before he lifts Evan's legs into his shoulders and kisses his entrance.

That stunt wins him the pleasure of hearing Evan's voice, lust laced as he pleads with him, "Connor please, please," and painting the most beautiful picture Connor's ever seen, so of course, he gives him what he wants, licking over Evan's entrance, causing him to gasp loudly.

Encouraged by that reaction, Connor start's licking him open, turning Evan into an absolute mess. Once he's satisfied with his work he pulls away, and is incredibly pleased when it causes Evan to whine; he chuckles at the blond.

"So eager, you gotta ask for it"

He positions Evan's legs into his back, where he coaxes the blond into wrapping them, and presses the tip of his leaking member into his widened hole; Evan's breath catches audibly and his voice breaks, "please, Connor I want you, please".

Connor pushes in half way; Evan writhes in place, which is clear proof that Connor is doing this right. He pulls the blond into a desperate kiss, nipping at his lower lip to gain entrance, and tugging Evan's tongue into his own mouth; Evan is quick to catch up and start's exploring, Connor coaxes him into French kissing, and discovers they are both very partial to it.

Connor prepares himself to breach Evan slowly, when the other boy throws a wrench into his plans with his voice alone saying "take me", which Connor nips him in the ear and growls at him for, but Evan is persistent, "wanna be yours, take me".

How could he resist such a request? Especially from the boy he promised to claim not too long ago, so he pushes until he's completely buried inside Evan, and then immediately starts thrusting into him; shifting his hips to try and get to the blonde's prostate.

It takes him a bit to find it, but when he does he's rewarded greatly by Evan's voice coming out in a lewd moan, "there! Connor there!"; so he accommodates himself properly and directs a second thrust into it, causing Evan to arch up into him, much to his delight.

Connor decides to indulge himself a little, lowering himself into Evan's ear once more while the other writhes beneath him, "say you're mine"; Evan is practically shaking in arousal when he responds "I'm yours"; Connor rewards him with a harsh hit into the blonde's sweet spot, this time he's unprompted, "yours", Connor pulls almost entirely out before ramming back in, the next one sounds more like a plea, "only yours". Connor decides to stop torturing the shorter boy and starts pounding into Evan's prostate with abandon; Evan clings onto him almost viciously, the scratches feel far better than they should, and only serve to break Connor's restrain completely.

Evan orgasms beautifully, eyes closed in pure ecstasy, hands curling around Connor's shoulder blades, letting out a broken call for him; Connor comes from that sight alone, the sound of his of his own name said like that pushing him over the edge, and when he comes down it is to the sight of Evan panting beneath him, absolutely disheveled. Connor dreamed about one day having Evan like this, but the real thing is a hundred times better, and now that Evan asked to be his, Connor won't be letting him go ever again; so he places a hand on the blonde's cheek, to make sure he's looking at him.

"No more chasing after Zoe"

Evan doesn't hesitate.

"Ok"

Connor is definitely asking to keep him for the rest of his life; he doesn't say that.

"Good, I don't share"

Evan shivers beneath him, but gives Connor a raw look that says it's the good kind. Connor helps Evan get dressed again, and Evan tries to return the favor clumsily, as he only has one working hand, but they manage to look somewhat decent; Evan still has some very visible hickies.

"Let's go get something to cover those, and then I'll drive you home"