Tame (3)

Warnings: omegaverse, forced kissing, blackmail?? ( i think that's the worst of it), please ask me to add anything I missed.

Connor grabs him by the collar and slams their lips together, his free hand gets a demanding hold of Evan's waist and pulls it to him, Evan tries to resist, his hands going to Connor's chest, but the first hand trails to the back of his neck and Connor bites his lower lip, slipping his tongue in when Evan gasps in pain, and the omega forgets why he had raised his hands, not noticing the way he's griping the alpha's shirt.

There's movement and then Evan is trapped against a wall as Connor devours his mouth angrily, it's meant to put him in place, to remind him that he's only an omega, noting else; but telling himself this doesn't make the situation any better.

Connor finally releases him, but there's something different in his eyes now, and he kisses Evan again, shorter, like he's testing something, then again going as deeply as the first one, only slower, now with both hands on Evan's waist, Evan feels his own hands trailing until they're on Connor's shoulders, humming; then another, this one feels demanding and Evan doesn't realize he's kissing back until it's too late and the kiss is over and Connor is grinning at him.

"Meet me here again tomorrow, and maybe I'll keep the letter between us"

He releases Evan fully, and walks away, paper still in hand, leaving a stunned Evan in his wake.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-{-... .-. . .- -.- / .-.. .. -. .}-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Evan finds himself doing as Connor asked him to, the alpha enters and grins broadly at him, trapping him in a possessive embrace before Evan can do anything. Then there are lips on his, warm and demanding, and he has to hold onto Connor not to lose his balance, he only lasts so long before the instincts to kiss back overpower him.

"Come with me" 

"I..." 

"You don't want Zoe to find out, do you?" 

Evan bites his lips, shaking his head no vehemently, if she knew about the letter she would hate him; this was nothing compared to that.

"Then be a good omega"

Evan lets Connor lead him outside, to the parking lot, and inside an expensive looking car, he fastens his belt as Connor rounds it and climbs on the driver side.

"There, that wasn't too hard, was it?" 

Evan shakes his head no, Connor chuckles quietly besides him before turning the ignition, and driving off.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-{-... .-. . .- -.- / .-.. .. -. .}-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Connor drives them to a park with an impressive amount of trees, this time Evan doesn't need an incentive to follow after him, the alpha doesn't seem to mind the fact that he's mostly just taking in the sights.

Connor leads them into a clearing deep into the make-shift forest, and sits down under one of the trees before patting his lap with a pointed look to Evan. The omega flushes before taking his place in Connor's lap, and is quickly pulled into another demanding kiss, this time he's caught unprepared and immediately kisses back, unable to stop himself, Connor's hands trap him there.

Connor hums in satisfaction once he pulls away, leaning into the bark of the tree, but his hands maintain their grip on Evan's waist.

"Tell me about you"

"What?" 

"Ah, so you do speak" 

Evan looks away, Connor lets out a disapproving huff.

"Come on Hansen, humor me"

"Why?" 

"Because you'll be mine very soon"

Evan turns to him again, utterly confused, Connor seems to catch on because he gives him an almost endeared smile.

"What better way to keep you away from my sister than to keep you to myself"

This sends a shiver down Evan's spine, Connor leans forwards, kissing the corner of his mouth, and then his jaw line, and then he trailed soft kisses all over the exposed bit of his neck, Evan feels his hands tighten around Connor's shoulders as he does this, when Connor sucks the spot closest to Evan's shirt collar, a moan escapes the omega, Connor pulls away once more, now smirking.

"Now, answer the question"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-{-... .-. . .- -.- / .-.. .. -. .}-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The weeks that follow are absolute hell, not only because Connor starts kissing him in public, but also because he's all Evan can think about, his mind latches onto him with a passion, and it doesn't take very long till Evan starts fantasizing about him in his sleep, waking up a panting mess. As an omega he's advised to keep a fake knot to help with heats, but now it's being used to get rid of his newfound morning arousal, just so he can hide this development from Connor; though he's almost sure the alpha knows, if his increased confidence is anything to go by.

It gets worse because Connor keeps going, keeps kissing Evan until the omega responds in kind, keeps holding Evan to him possessively even when he isn't kissing the omega, to put it simply, Connor keeps showering Evan with the kind of attention any omega wants.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-{-... .-. . .- -.- / .-.. .. -. .}-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

It's really hard to hide the fact that you're pleasuring yourself to the thought of someone when you're caught mid act. Connor climbs through Evan's window, which the omega must've forgotten in his arousal, just in time to hear Evan calling his name as he fit the fake knot inside him; Connor smirks at Evan's downing look.

"Please, don't let me stop you" 

Evan watches as he slowly licks his lips.

"Or I could give you a taste of the real thing"

Connor nods to himself, quickly removing his clothing, until he's only in a shirt and boxers like Evan; he climbs atop of the writhing omega, and Evan can see how hard he is, he removes Evan's shirt and then his own, and starts trailing kisses all over Evan's exposed torso, until he's perfectly pinned beneath the alpha, only then does he remove both Evan's boxers from where they remain around his ankles, and his own. Connor is bigger than Evan's fake knot, which the alpha is controlling now, sending waves of pleasure through Evan, but the omega can only really concentrate on the way Connor pumps himself in synchrony.

Then the fake knot is pulled completely free out of Evan, and slowly replaced by Connor's larger member, it stretches Evan's insides in a way that shouldn't feel as good as it does, and he's become a moaning mess. Connor begins to move slowly, ridding of whatever traces of reluctance were left in Evan with each thrust, as he sucked and licked right where Evan's jaw ended and his neck began, Connor comes inside him, his knot stretching inside Evan in a way that feels entirely satiating, and then Evan feels the ache; it takes a moment to realize Connor bit him, it takes him another to realize what it means.

It feels like being covered by a wave, all his senses seem to sharpen for a moment, and then he's hit with a rush of emotion that has him curling into Connor when the alpha rolls them so they can lay together tied as they are. Connor smiles victoriously at him, and Evan finds out that he's actually rather pleased with the turn of events.

"Good luck hiding who you belong to" 

"I won't" 

Connor's smile widened.

"Good"

He presses a kiss to Evan, it felt restless, unsatisfied, so Evan tries to break it to speak, only to be pulled back in.

"If you want... to keep going... I won't stop you"

"I was right, you're the perfect mate"

Evan would have to stay home the next day to recover, but that didn't matter right now, all that mattered was the realization that he wanted Connor all to himself as well, and had wanted him from the moment the alpha had first claimed his lips.