Last Part

Kuan cuts all the emotional sequence when he says, "Alright guys, let's continue it later, everyone is waiting for us at the reception." So everyone breaks from the group and started to head outside the door.

Shen Yue turns to me, wanting to lock her arms around mine but I stop her midway and pulled her close to me, startling her all over. Gotcha.

I gave her a smile as I pull her in an embrace.

"Let's stay like this for a bit. Just you and me."

The others turned to see what held us back but seeing we were in such position, just smiled, turned around and walked ahead.

She lifts her arms over to return my embrace.

"Thank you", she says. "Thank you for making me your wife."

"No, thank you, for fulfilling my dreams." I reply. "And I'm sorry. I'm sorry you had to wait for me to grow up and man up.", I added.

She pulls from the embrace and looks up to me. "You and I needed time to grow up. Through good times and bad times. Together, just never apart."

"It took us a while to get here and to be honest, if you ask me, I never even thought you and I would be standing here in this moment ten years later." I tuck some of the strands of her hair behind her ears.

"You went through so much pain because of me. I'm sorry.  I'm sorry it took me a while to stand up for you. For us. I should've done it a long time ago." I look down, feeling all the guilt for the years I caused her pain.

"Di..." she hits my chest with her hand. "Stop it. It's all in the past. Like I said, we were both young. I too should have stood up for us since the beginning; but I guess it all worked out fine. It's our wedding! Don't ruin the mood! I love you and I always will. No matter how much headache you're going to give me for the rest of our lives!"

 No matter how much headache you're going to give me for the rest of our lives!"

We both break out in laughter. I knock her head with my fingers. "Silly! Of course I won't ruin the mood! We're finally married!"

"No, you're silly! Dumbass." She fires back.

We both break out in laughter again.

We both stop laughing when we realized that this day marks the first day of the rest of our lives together. Forever.

Her eyes, round as the moon, shaped into a smile as she gazed into mine. I lean in closer to get a better view but she had already closed them.

I figured that was my cue. Her eyes now shut closed, I lean in closer, my head bent, I lift her chin as I meet her sweet lips with mine.

 Her eyes now shut closed, I lean in closer, my head bent, I lift her chin as I meet her sweet lips with mine

Finally.